DescriptionNo. 7 Clonkeen Drive is a semi-detached family home superbly located on this mature and sought-after avenue. The accommodation extends to approximately 138 sqm (1,485 sqft) with four bedrooms, off-street car parking and an impressive rear garden.
Built c.1960s this home has been well maintained over the years with generous accommodation to suit the needs of a growing family that briefly comprises two impressive reception rooms, a study/playroom, kitchen/breakfast room with sliding doors onto the patio and garden. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, the family bathroom and access to the fully floored attic with lighting and accessed via a pull-down ladder. Outside, there is off-street parking to the front of the property together with a beautiful walled front garden, gated pedestrian access to the side and a well-planted rear garden laid out in patio and lawn. In the rear garden there is a block-built shed and a WC as well as two garden sheds all of which are wired with sockets and lighting along with automatic exterior lighting. In addition to this there is the boiler room which is ideal for extra storage and clothes drying and a double drainer stainless steel sink on a purpous built unit and plumbed for hot and cold water on the patio.
The location is extremely convenient being within a few minutes? walk of all the amenities at Deansgrange Village including SuperValu, Lidl, Bank of Ireland, FX Buckleys, the pharmacy, Insomnia and the library to name but a few. Further shopping amenities are available close by at Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt, Blackrock, Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire. The property is situated on the QBC making access to the city centre extremely convenient. The M50 is also close at hand, opening up the national road network and the LUAS is also within striking distance. The property is situated close to some of South County Dublin?s finest schools including Newpark Comprehensive, Kill O? The Grange National School, Hollypark, Loreto Foxrock, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock College and Lycee Francais d?Irlande. UCD and Trinity College Dublin are also easily accessible on the QBC.
Recreational amenities are abundant including local tennis courts and green open spaces, with the excellent facilities available at Clonkeen Park and Cabinteely Park. There are further amenities available within the locality, including leisure facilities at New Park Swimming Pool, Bluepool, Meadowvale Tennis Club, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Racecourse and Squash Club, as well as the excellent marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire. Peaceful walks in the Wicklow and Dublin mountains are also only a short drive away.
- Hall (4.50m x 2.40m )Understairs storage, ceiling coving and door leading to
- Living Room (4.00m x 3.70m )Magnificent picture window overlooking the front garden with ceiling coving attractive timber fireplace with marble surround and a marble hearth with brass inset.
- Dining Room (4.20m x 3.60m )Dining room to rear with built-in shelving and a picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (5.60m x 2.86m )Kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units. Bowl & a half stainless sink unit, double oven with four ring gas hob & extractor overhead, fridge/freezer, tiled splashback and sliding doors leading to the patio.
- Bedroom 1 (4.20m x 3.20m )Fitted with range of floor to ceiling wardrobes with window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.30m )with built-in fitted wardrobes, shelving and window overlooking the front..
- Bedroom 3 (2.60m x 2.60m )with timber flooring and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (3.00m x 2.80m )with timber flooring and window overlooking front.
- Bathroom With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower overhead which is pumped, two cabinet units and tiled walls.
- Landing Hot-press with built in shelving and access to floored attic
Floor area approximately 138 sqm (1,485 sqft)
Off-street car parking
Gas fired central heating
Floored attic space accessed via pull down ladder
Patio sink plumbed with hot and cold water
Impressive rear garden with mature planting
Excellent location on QBC and within walking distance of Deansgrange Village