Advertise property on MyHome
How do I register as a Member of MyHome.ie?
To register as a member of MyHome.ie simply click on the "Create Account" link which appears at the top right of every page on the site. Simply fill out the basic details required for registration and click 'Submit'.
Once you have registered you will be able to save brochures and articles and set up Property Alerts. Also, once you are a member you can upload and advertise property on MyHome.ie. You can advertise Property to Let, Shared Accommodation, Irish Holiday Homes and Overseas Holiday Rentals.
Not registered? Register now
How do I add and / or remove a saved search or property alert?To add a saved search or property alert:
1) On MyHome.ie search for property with your specified criteria i.e. Location, price, type
2) When the search results are displayed, Click on 'Create Email Alert' at the top left of the search results
3) This property search will now be added to your saved searches and alerts
4) To receive email alerts on your saved searches;
1. Sign in
2. Go to My Account
3. Go to the saved search you want to receive email alerts on
4. Click Edit
5. Choose how often you would like to receive the alerts and then hit Save
6. All done - You will now receive property alerts via email on the selected searchesRemove my saved search or property alert:
1) Sign in
2) Go to My Account
3) Go to the saved search or alert you want to remove
4) Click 'delete'
5) All done - Your selected search is removed instantly
I've forgotten my password. How do I get a reminder?
Don't worry if you have forgotten your password as you can reset it again. All you have to do is:
1) Go to the MyHome account login page
2) Where it says 'Forgot your password?' click 'Reset it now'
3) We will then send you an email with a link which will allow you to reset your password.
4) Once you confirm your password you are ready to sign in.
What is RSS?
An RSS feed is a listing of a website's content. It is updated whenever new content is published to the site. If you subscribe to receive an RSS feed your browser will download the content you have subscribed to receive, refresh it at intervals, and present it to you in your RSS reader or browser window.
How do I subscribe to MyHome.ie RSS feeds?
To subscribe to a MyHome feed that you are interested in simply click on the RSS feed Icon that appears at the top right of the page on the MyHome site (where applicable).
Advertise property on MyHome (Vendor)
How do I advertise my Property on MyHome.ie?
We advertise property for Sale and To-Let through our network of over 1,200 estate agent offices nationwide who provide the property content for the site. In order to place your property on MyHome, you will need to contact a participating MyHome.ie estate agent. To find your nearest MyHome agent, use our Find an Estate Agent
search. Alternatively, ask your preferred estate agent to contact MyHome.ie about signing up. You can, however, advertise your property to let whether it be shared or rented accommodation or a holiday home.
Why should I advertise my property with MyHome.ie?
MyHome.ie is the single largest property advertising website in the country with over 1,200 member estate agent offices and thousands of new and second-hand homes on the site at any one time. MyHome.ie is a one-stop-shop for house hunters receiving over 1 million individual visitors monthly. MyHome.ie is a direct and cost-effective way of showing your property to potential buyers.
By listing your property on MyHome.ie, it will also appear free-of-charge on IrishTimes.com, RTE.ie, breakingnews.ie, examiner.ie and thepost.ie.
Can I advertise my property on MyHome privately without an Estate Agent?
MyHome.ie does not allow private advertising. We only advertise property for sale or to let only through our network of over 1,200 estate agent offices nationwide who provide the property content for the site. In order to place your property on MyHome, you will need to contact a participating MyHome.ie estate agent. To find your nearest MyHome agent, check out the estate agent listing on our Find an Estate Agent
search page. Alternatively, ask your preferred estate agent to contact MyHome.ie about signing up. You can, however, advertise your property to let whether it be shared or rented accommodation or a holiday home.
What does my ad include?
Your property brochure advertisement will include;
- A full property description
- Unlimited photos & floor plans
- Option to include a Virtual Tour
- Unique mapping facility which pinpoints the exact location of your property
How long will my property stay on the site?
Your property remains on the site until it is sold. When a property is sale agreed your agent can change the status of your property to "Sale Agreed" so it will no longer appear in a search result. However, in the case where the sale falls through, then it is simply a matter of changing the status back to "available" and the property will reappear on MyHome.ie.
How do I change the details on my property ad?
All properties on MyHome.ie are managed directly by our member estate agents. Our agents upload the property details directly through an administration area on the site. They have 24 hour access to this administration area and can change details of your property brochure at any time. Any changes should be made through your estate agents. Private individuals advertising rental or holiday home properties with us can make changes by logging in to the site.
Can I advertise Commercial Property on MyHome.ie?
Yes you can advertise commercial property located in the republic of Ireland on MyHome.ie. This works the same way as our residential property listings. In order to advertise a commercial property on MyHome.ie / Commercial you will need to contact one of our member estate agents. If you are an estate agent and are interested in advertising commercial properties on the site, then contact us at email@example.com
The MyHome.ie Commercial Property Search allows you to search for Industrial or Retail Properties, Development Land or Businesses for sale or to let. All the key estate agents advertise their properties on MyHome Commercial.
Can I advertise Overseas property on MyHome.ie?
Yes you can advertise overseas property For Sale and To Let on MyHome.ie / Overseas. To advertise an overseas property For Sale, simply contact one of our member estate agents who will place your overseas property advertisement on MyHome.ie/Overseas.
You can also advertise Overseas Holiday Rentals on MyHome.ie/Overseas for as little as â‚¬25! To advertise an overseas property To Let / Overseas Holiday Rental you need register as a MyHome member. To become a MyHome member visit our Registration page, fill in some basic details required and click 'Register'.
Once you have registered you can upload and advertise you Holiday Rental on MyHome.ie / Overseas. Not only that but as a member you can also advertise property To Let, Irish Holiday Homes and Shared Accommodation on MyHome.ie.
Advertise property on MyHome (Vendor)
I am interested in a property. Who do I contact?
If you wish to find out more about a property advertised on MyHome.ie simply contact the selling agent by clicking on the 'Contact Agent' button on the property brochure and completing the form. Alternatively, the contact telephone number for the selling agent is also available on the property brochure.
I am an agent and want to know more about becoming a member. What do I do?
For further information on becoming a MyHome Estate Agent member, please see our section For Agents. Alternatively, you can call our Property Team on 01 8279400 who will arrange for one of our Property Account Managers to contact you and provide you with further details.
Why Should I become a MyHome.ie Member Estate Agent?
- MyHome.ie is the Estate Agent's website. The MyHome.ie service is available only to Estate Agents. MyHome.ie promotes the services of estate agents and does not permit private sales through the site.
- Property advertising features and branding.
- Your property adverts will feature your Estate Agency Logo and contact details. You have the ability to upload and add virtual tours and as many photos as you wish to each of your property adverts.
- You will also receive an agency profile page in our Estate Agent section of the site. This page comprises of a company summary, contact details, your logo and a photograph of your office front.
- Direct links to all your properties live on the site from your listing page.
- Facility to automatically upload your properties - takes the work away from you.
- Exclusive Agent Administration area on MyHome where you can manage your properties and access full reports on each property. Facility to automatically upload your properties - takes the work away from you.
- Each MyHome member estate agent is assigned a dedicated account manager who is your point of contact with MyHome for any queries you have.
- We also provide you with all the marketing material that you may need, which includes, window stickers, brochures, flyers etc.
- We have a unique mapping facility. Our interactive map allows you to pinpoint the exact location of your property and the local amenities nearby.
- Large search criteria. Not only can you advertise Residential, Lettings, Commercial and Overseas Properties on the one site but we also cater for New Housing Development and have a specific search for New Housing Developments which is unique to MyHome.ie.
- Quality. By becoming a Member Agent you will be advertising your properties on a site that is highly regarded and trusted by our users.
- We keep you informed. Bi monthly we send an Estate Agent Newsletter featuring the latest updates and news from MyHome.ie.
- Access on the go We ensure that your business never stops working for you by making your properties available for viewing on our mobile site and range of iPhone, iPad and Android apps.
- On View listings We are the only property website to provide a full list of open viewings for users each week from around the country.
My home is listed on the Property Price Register, why is this?
The Property Price Register is a database of sold properties that is run by the PSRA and Revenue Commissioners, as part of a Government Act. MyHome only host this data on our site and any changes to the Price Register information have to be made to the PSRA. For further details visit www.propertypriceregister.ie
I have a question that is not covered here, how do I get an answer?
If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer any queries you may have.