DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are delighted to welcome this well situated three bedroom property to the market.
Within walking distance to Foxrock Village & Dunnes of Cornelscourt makes this the ideal starter home for first time buyers. This property is equally suited to persons from the surrounding areas that are trading down & wish to create a new chapter in their lives. No 38 is located in very popular estate of St Brigids Park & opposite open green space.
Front garden in lawn & high hedge for privacy leads entrance passageway & welcoming bright hallway with wooden flooring. 1st reception room (sitting room) has large window, gas fired insert & carpet flooring. 2nd reception room (dining room) is to the rear with storage cupboards & over looks long rear garden. Galley style kitchen is extended with fitted units & access to garden.
Upstairs on landing with carpet flooring are three good sized bedrooms. You have two double bedrooms, one to front & second to rear; the master bedroom has a fire place. Remaining third bedroom is a large single to front with built in wardrobe. Separate toilet & washroom can be left in situ or can easily be combined to have a more traditional bathroom area with 3x piece suite.
Location is second to none with St Brigids Boys School being on your doorstep & St Brigids Girls School being located in the Park Estate across the road. Tasty selections of eateries are in great supply in Cornelscourt & Foxrock Villages. Cabinteely Park with acres of lush green space & excellent playground is a short walk away. QBC is available on N11 & LUAS is too a brisk walk away at Carrickmines Park & Ride. Road linkage to M50 is direct & at an ease.
Viewing is highly recommended.
AccommodationEntrance Passage: c. 2.99 x 0.97m
- Front door, second door to kitchen
Hall: c.3.75 x 1.87m
- Bright Hallway, wood flooring, window overlooking front
Sitting Room: c. 3.74 x 3m
- To front, 1st reception room or sitting room, gas fire insert, carpet flooring, large window overlooking green space
Dining Room: c. 2.44 x 4.74m
- To rear, 2nd reception room or dining room, half wood flooring & half carpet flooring, large window overlooking rear garden, hot press & storage cupboards
Kitchen: c. 3.98 x 1.99m
- Galley style kitchen, fitted units, access from front passage, access to rear garden
Landing: c.1.88 x 1.84m
- Carpet flooring, storage press
Bedroom 1: c. 2.73 x 2.43m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, painted floor boards, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom 2: c. 3.76 x 3.23m (to front)
- Master bedroom to front, painted floor boards
Bedroom 3: c. 2.45 x 3.84m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe
Washroom: c. 1.40 x 1.71m
- 2 x piece suite, wood flooring
Toilet: c. 1.46 x 0.74m
- Toilet bowl
Back Garden: c. 15m in Length
- In lawn, mature planting along boards & boundaries
FeaturesBrilliant location for a starter home
Opposite open green space
Double glazing to front, single glazing to rear
Walking distance to Foxrock & Dunnes of Cornelscourt
BER DetailsBER: E2 BER No.114311491 Energy Performance Indicator:369.27 kWh/m²/yr