DescriptionJohn Coyne Estates are delighted to present to the market this exceptional 4/5 Bedroom detached family home that oozes luxury and style. This stunning property has been recently upgraded and refurbished to include: upgrade of heating system to include new radiators, solid fuel stove with back boiler oil boiler, new bathroom suite, exterior walls pumped with insulation, upgraded attic insulation, newly fitted kitchen with Indesit appliances, new windows and external doors, new cast iron gates for rear vehicular access, etc.
On entering this beautiful home there is a great sense of space and light. The property comprises a welcoming entrance hall off which is the living room with a feature fireplace and solid fuel stove. An archway leads to the kitchen-dining room which boasts a truly magnificent integrated kitchen with Indesit appliances, granite worktops and polished porcelain floor tiles. Patio doors lead to the wonderfully cobblelocked rear yard with ample outdoor space and sheds. Off the kitchen is a good-sized utility room, plumbed and shelved. A generous-sized bedroom (currently used as a playroom) and a newly tiled w/c completes the accommodations on this floor.
A lush carpeted stairs leads to four bedrooms, with the master bedroom including an en-suite shower, all boasting high quality laminate flooring, modern bright family bathroom and hot press.
No.7 is positioned on a large site which benefits from a vehicular access to the rear through high quality cast iron security gates. There are a number of block built sheds to the rear suitable for a number of uses. There are no properties built to the rear adding extra privacy.
Forest View is a small low density development of only 8 detached homes. Number 7 is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and offers great privacy. It€TM location is second to none with Mullingar (7 KM) and Ballymahon (10 KM) in close proximity and Rathconrath village only a stone€TM through. The village itself provides all necessary amenities to include: shop, pub, garage, etc. The village of Milltown is only 3 miles away where further amenties include national school, church, GAA facilities, community centre, etc.
Detached properties of this quality rarely come to the market so don€TM miss this wonderful opportunity!
AccommodationHallway: 4.26m x 1.79m
Entered through a new composite front door, high quality laminate flooring, radiator cover, alarm panel (Eircom Phonewatch) and high quality carpet on staircase.
Guest W/C: 1.65m x 0.78m
Under the staircase, tiled throughout, w/c and whb.
Living Room: 4.79m x 3.08m
Stunning living room with feature stone fireplace with log burning stove and granite hearth, high quality laminate flooring, coving and archway to kitchen dining room.
Kitchen / dining: 6.08m x 2.84m
Stunning grey integrated kitchen with granite worktops, double oven, induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge freezer. All appliance are Indesit and are of the highest quality. The kitchen is further enhanced by polished porcelain floor tiles and the dining area with seating for up to 6 people. Off the dining area are patio doors to the cobble locked rear yard.
Utility Room: 2.84m 1.97m
With fitted units, plumbed for all appliances, hotpress with storage and double glazed pvc exit door to rear.
Bedroom/Office: 3.75m x 3.06m
Ground floor reception room/bedroom/office with laminate flooring and an abundance of natural lighting.
Landing: 5.56m x 2.07m
Large landing area with high quality wool carpet and staighre stairs to the attic.
Master bedroom: 4.59m x 2.78m (measurement includes en-suite)
With high quality laminate flooring and built in wardrobes. En-suite is beautifully tiled throughout, electric shower, w/c and whb.
Bedroom: 4.3.10m x 2.89m
With laminate flooring and large built in wardrobes.
Bedroom: 4.12m x 2.90m
With laminate flooring and rear facing aspect.
Bedroom: 2.83m x 1.79m
With laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.23m x 1.95m
Very bright bathroom that is expertly tiled throughout, w/c, whb and Jacuzzi bath.
Features- Phonewatch alarm and 5G Eir broadband.
- Exceptionally spacious 4/5 bedroom detached family home.
- Recently upgraded.
- Abundance of space at the rear and a number of block built sheds.
- Low maintenance cobble locked front driveway and rear yard.
- Dual heating system (oil and solid fuel).
- One of only 8 houses in a quiet cul de sac off main Mullingar to Ballymahon road.
- Milltown village only 3 miles away with amenities to include: national school, church, gaa pitch and community centre.
- Located approximately 7 km from Mullingar, 10 km from Ballymahon & 3 km from Moyvore.
- House fully replumbed: new radiators, stove with back boiler, circulating pump, oil tank and cylinder.
- Feature stone fireplace.
- Refurbished bathroom suite.
- Exterior walls pumped with insulation and re-insulated attic.
- Newly fitted kitchen with new appliances and floor tiles.
- Replaced exterior windows and doors.
- Front and rear sensor lights.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.