Mid Terraced original two storey residence in an established residential location within a 7 minute walk of Kilkenny City.
To the front of the property is enclosed from the street by a low wall, with garden and entrance pathway.
Entrance Hall: 3.5m x 1.8m. Entrance door leads into Entrance Hall with stairs to first floor.
Reception Room/Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 2.37m. With open fireplace
Living Room: 3.8m x 3.2m. With open fireplace and Hot Press.
Kitchen: 2.85m x 1.8m. With single drainer sink, tiled floor and door out.
First Floor Accommodation:
Shower room: 1.9m x 1.8m. With Triton Electric Shower, whb, wc, tiled floor and walls.
Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.6m. With single door wardrobe and open fireplace.
Bedroom 3: 4.25m x 2.47m. With 3 door wardrobe.
- Spacious three bedroom terraced residence
- Large south east facing rear garden
- Potential to extend the property to the rear subject to necessary planning permission
- Sought after mature location
- Minutes walk to Kilkenny City Centre
- Convenient to excellent primary and secondary schools
BER No: 109387167
Performance Indicator: 408.21
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Kilkenny on 056 77 21904