DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a four bedroom semi-detached property located at 60 Monalee Manor, Knocknacarra, Galway, a sought after estate in the heart of Knocknacarra.
No. 60 is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers substantial living space over 2 floors. The ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, shower room, W.C. and further benefits from a converted garage in use as an additional living room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with main being ensuite and family bathroom. There is also a floored and insulated attic.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate, heated by oil fired central heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. The cavity walls have been pumped with additional insulation and double glazed windows feature throughout.
The tarmac driveway to the front provides excellent off-street parking with manicured lawn and enclosed side passage connecting through to the private rear garden featuring mature flowery, shrubbery and a garden shed.
In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within walking distance of the new Colaiste na Coiribe secondary school, Gaelscoil Mhic Amhlaigh primary school (also new) and Knocknacarra National School. In addition it is conveniently located close to the Clybaun Hotel, NRG Health & Fitness, Tom Sheridans bar & restaurant, Dunnes, Aldi & Joyce's supermarkets, Salthill promenade, parks, walkways, beaches, pitches/atroturf pitches and the local Knocknacarra community centre. Galway City Centre, NUIG & UCHG are just a few minutes drive away. The estate is conveniently serviced by buses covering 4 routes.
Contact Colm Ruane of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Built c. 1992
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- C2 BER on BER No: 108073958
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Cavity walls and attic have been pumped with additional insulation
- Double glazed windows feature throughout
- Sliding doors from kitchen/dining room to rear garden
- Modern kitchen units with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Garage has been converted for use as an additional living room, storage area and W.C.
- 1x downstairs W.C., 1x main bathroom and 1x en-suite
- 4 good sized bedrooms on the first floor
- Master bedroom feature en-suite with shower
- Attic is floored
- Mix of semi-solid, carpet and tile floors
- Private rear garden with mature shrubbery and flowers
- Garden shed
- Enclosed side passage
- Manicured lawn and tarmac driveway to front with off street parking
- Walking distance to all major amenities in Knocknacarra and Salthill including: Primary & secondary schools, beaches, supermarkets, parks, walkways, fitness centres, bars & restaurants.
- Located on a main bus route, with buses running every 15 minutes approximately throughout the day
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.198.99 Energy Performance Indicator:108073958 kWh/m²/yr