DescriptionThe Aoife (Type A)
This beautiful four bedroomed home is architecturally designed and offers spacious master bedroom with en suite, exceptionally large kitchen/dining room and luxurious sitting room to the front.
The statement entrance with large feature windows allowa for a bright interior. Patio doors out onto a private rear garden completes this family home.
AccommodationGround Floor Entrance Hall
Open plan kitchen & dining
First Floor Bedroom 1 (En Suite)
Features• Hollowcore flooring to the first floor & concrete stairs.
• Thermostatically controlled under floor heating on the ground floor. Fully pressurised system
• Generous kitchen, tiling, fire surround & bedroom furniture allowance included.
• Select brick with granite surrounds, detailing to include window heads & cills.
• Air to Water heat pump with zoning thermostat controls and time clock.
• Energy efficient double glazed PVC windows & high security front door.
• Each house is wired and ready for connection to telephone, broadband, Eir, Siro & Virgin Media cable - down lighters to selected rooms.
• Rear garden levelled and seeded - Common areas landscaped and designated play areas equipped and provided.
• A Property Management Company has been appointed to manage all common areas and each home owner will become a member of the Owners Management Company.
• All homes come with Home Bond providing a 10 year Structural Insurance for Major Structural Defects, 5 years Mechanical & Electrical Inherent Defects Insurance and 5 years Latent Defects Cover.
BER DetailsBER: A2