DescriptionThe Aine (Type A3)
An impressively large four/five bedroomed home combining the best of privacy and style.
Very large master bedroom with en-suite, plus a spacious family bathroom on the first floor. The Aine can easily cater to growing families, and enjoys spectacular views.
There is an impressive living room to the front of the house. A feature is the single storey side extension providing two additional rooms which may be used as playroom, lounge, sizable home office or a fifth bedroom.
AccommodationGround Floor Entrance Hall
Open plan kitchen & dining
Office/Study or Bedroom 5
First Floor Bedroom 1 (En Suite)
Features• Hollowcore flooring to the first floor & concrete stairs.
• Thermostatically controlled under floor heating on the ground floor. Fully pressurised system
• Generous kitchen, tiling, fire surround & bedroom furniture allowance included.
• Select brick with granite surrounds, detailing to include window heads & cills.
• Air to Water heat pump with zoning thermostat controls and time clock.
• Energy efficient double glazed PVC windows & high security front door.
• Each house is wired and ready for connection to telephone, broadband, Eir, Siro & Virgin Media cable - down lighters to selected rooms.
• Rear garden levelled and seeded - Common areas landscaped and designated play areas equipped and provided.
• A Property Management Company has been appointed to manage all common areas and each home owner will become a member of the Owners Management Company.
• All homes come with Home Bond providing a 10 year Structural Insurance for Major Structural Defects, 5 years Mechanical & Electrical Inherent Defects Insurance and 5 years Latent Defects Cover.
BER DetailsBER No: