DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 5 bedroom detached property located in Perssepark, Aughrim, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. The property enjoys the benefits of tranquil country living and situated only 5 minutes from Ballinasloe Town.
Built c. 2002 the property is built as a Georgian house replicate and extends to c. 2,500 sq. ft., presented in excellent condition with luxurious finishes throughout. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall with a beautiful sweeping staircase, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, main bathroom and bedroom 5/office. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, main bathroom and 4 bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite. The third floor has been converted for use as a cinema room and storage space.
Certified with a C1 BER Certificate, the property is heated via natural gas fired central heating, a gas fired feature fireplace and a solid fuel stove. The cavity walls have been pumped, there is concrete hollow core flooring and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.75 acre site which has been extensively landscaped and is wildlife friendly. The garden features mature trees and shrubs with mature hedging sealing the perimeter of the site. To the rear, with access via double doors in the dining room, is a lovely paved and wall patio area which leads around to the front. There is an extra-large shed to the rear, which could be converted for use as a workshop/apartment/gym or for storage space. Electrical gated access leads onto the large tarmac driveway which wraps around to the back of the property and provides ample private parking space.
Perrsepark is ideally located just 5 minutes from Ballinasloe Town with amenities including supermarkets Aldi, Lidl & Tesco, an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, hotels, cafes, schools, GAA pitch, public transport, Ballinasloe Golf Academy and Driving Range, Dubarry Factory Outlet Store, Coral Leisure Club and the M6 Business Park.
Situated just 5 minutes from Aughrim village, 15 minutes from Athlone, 30 minutes from Galway City and 6 minutes from access to the M6 Motorway, the property is ideally located within easy reach of surrounding towns, villages and commuting routes. Ballinasloe offers many public transport links including the train station, Bus Eireann and City Link bus services.
This is an ideal home for anyone wishing to relocate to the country with still having quick access to cities, towns, villages and excellent local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5 bedroom detached Georgian style property
- Built c. 2002
- Presented in excellent condition with luxurious finishes throughout
- Extends to c. 2,500 sq. ft. / 232.3 sq. m.
- Bright property flooded with natural light and offering substantial living accommodation
- Full alarm system with CCTV and electric gated entrance
- Fibre optic broadband available in the area
- C1 BER Certificate
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Gas fired feature fireplace
- Solid fuel stove
- Cavity walls have been pumped
- Double glazed windows feature throughout
- Hollow core concrete floors
- High ceilings measuring approx. 10 ft.
- Large, sweeping staircase in the entrance hall leading to the first floor
- Stunning kitchen with fully fitted units, Belfast sink, integrated appliances and island
- Dining room located just off the kitchen with access via double doors to the patio area
- 4/5 bedrooms - 1x ground floor (currently used as an office) and 4x first floor
- Master bedroom features en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- 2 other bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes
- Second floor converted for use as a cinema room currently
- 1x ground floor W.C. 1x first floor main bathroom and 1x first floor en-suite
- Main bathroom features a Jacuzzi bath
- Beautiful, extensively landscaped site extending to c. 0.75 acres
- Large, manicured lawns front and back
- Stunning, mature shrubs and trees
- Mature hedging around the perimeter of the property
- Walled patio area to the rear which leads out to the front
- Brick wall to front with electric gated entrance
- Large tarmac driveway which wraps around to the rear of the property providing ample private parking space
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.