A FINE CUT STONE 2585 SQ FT 4 BED RESIDENCE WITH FRONT AND REAR BAY WINDOWS, OPEN ARCHED TILED VERANDA ENTRANCE, WITH DOUBLE RECESSED PILLERED CUTSTONE FRONT ENTRANCE ON C. 3.90 ACRES WITH A FORMAL SET OUT GARDEN, COMPLEX OF OUTOFFICES WITH SECONDARY ENTRANCE
This imposing residence located at the edge of the village of Laurencetown built in c.1930 as the Parochial House offers classical aspects including Cut stone build, Geometric Victorian pattern tiled floors with boarder, elaborate coving and a well laid out garden and lawns. And out offices.
Open arched veranda with Victorian style pattern tile in geometric format, double entrance hall doors with stained glass, and side lights. Fine spacious hallway with Victorian style Pattern tiles in geometric format. SITTING ROOM, angular bay window, elaborate cornice, fireplace. LIVING ROOM, square bay window to rear & side window overlooking the lands and garden, fireplace., elaborate cornice, Kitchen diner with Rayburn cooker and fitted furniture, Back Pantry. Downstairs WC and BAXI gas boiler (bulk tank) . FIRST FLOOR. Fine staircase to half level where the bathroom is situated and top landing leading to Main bedroom, bedroom 2, Centre bedroom over hallway, and 4th to rear bedroom including the hot-press.
GARDEN AREA, well laid out garden with dwarf box hedging, flower beds, fruit trees and lawn area. Separate entrance to garden and sheds.
Seldom a house of Character such as this comes on the market with GFCH, Double glazed windows, imposing entrance and extensive road frontage all on c.3.90 acres.
ON c. 3.9 ACRES BER EXEMPT