A stunning new build detached residence overlooking the Colligan River.
Heron is one of the most exciting new A-rated builds to come to the local market in recent times. Using the highly-efficient Air to Water heating system, the property is in the top 3% for energy ratings of Irish homes.
The first of two high quality detached homes, Heron has a most unique plot size with ample parking and garden space to the front and rear.
Inside, the property has a fantastic layout with an abundance of living space and influx of light.
Situated in a most popular and established residential area, Sherry FitzGerald Reynolds are delighted to be appointed as sole selling agents for this stunning 4 bed home.
Heron is conveniently located in the Abbeyside countryside between the main N25 and N72 routes.
The property is a 5 minute drive from the vibrant Dungarvan town centre and the newly opened Waterford Greenway walking and cycle track which runs to Clonea Beach also.
ATWH Acc: Ent. hall, living, lounge, kit./dining, 4 beds (2 ens), utility, bath. 156 sq.m. (1,685 sq.ft.) approx.
For further information on Heron including plans and specifications please contact Cormac Curran on 058 23444
- Special Features
- HQ fitted kitchen
- All bathrooms fully tiled
- Kitchen and utility fully tiled
- Semi-solid timber flooring to reception rooms
- Fitted wardrobes
- Ceilings and walls finish painted
- Build Specifications
- White external render
- Teak front door
- A-rated PVC windows & doors
- Moulded skirting, architraves and ceiling coving
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Internal walls with sound insulation
- Insulation to floors, walls and roof space
- Generous electrical specification
- Master bedroom en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Panasonic air to water heat pump system
- Smoke alarm fitted
- Wired for security alarm
- Gardens lawned and seeded front and back ...