DescriptionMoran Auctioneers are delighted to present Apartment 58, Baily Point, Salthill. This bright and spacious second floor apartment with high quality fixtures throughout is overlooking the popular Salthill Promenade with panoramic views of Galway Bay.
Extending to approximately 76 sq. m the well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining room, two bedrooms, master en-suite and main bathroom.
The property is subject to tenancy with a current rent of €15,600 per annum.
Service charge for the property is €1,916.08 for 2020. Winters Property Management are the block management company.
Inspection By Appointment Only With The Sole Agent, Moran Auctioneers.
NOTE: Any information, description, measurement or statement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, email, letter, report issued by or on behalf of Moran Auctioneers or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact or to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract. Moran Auctioneers nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy of the particulars. Interested parties must conduct their due diligence by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of Moran Auctioneers has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Features- Second floor apartment with stunning views of Galway Bay.
- Just metres away from Salthill's famous promenade and its beautiful beaches.
- Secure development with lift access.
- Ideal investment property.
- The property is subject to tenancy with a current rent €15,600 per annum.
- Walking distance to a host of amenities.
- Excellent bus service to & from Galway City.
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen.
- Management Company: Winters Property Management.