DescriptionTwo Storey Detached Residence measuring 560 sq metres standing on circa 1 Acre Site with large floored attic space & detached garage
An Tuath Nua is a B2 BER Rated and is a stylish and contemporary home offering ample accommodation for growing families, guests & entertaining. Located in Kildimo village on a large private and landscaped site, it provides easy access to Limerick city, the local National School which is excellent, Secondary Schools in the locality, also excellent connectivity via bus to Limerick City . This idylic home is a short drive from Raheen , Shannon, Castletroy and most major cities across Ireland can be accessed via Motorway in under 2 hours. An Tuath Nua is an American style design with all rooms on the ground floor opening to each other ( equally can be closed for privacy ) , creating great circulation space for family gatherings and entertaining – the property is highly insulated and a very comfortable home to live in. It’s current owners are downsizing , having brought up their 4 children there. Rooms are bright and airy with each of its 6 bedrooms complete with walk in wardrobes and ensuites. The house is laid out over 2 levels
Ground Floor – Kitchen / Dining, 3 Reception Rooms, Formal Dining, Master Bedroom Suite and Utility , WC & Cloaks.
First Floor : 5 ensuite bedrooms with Walk In Robes, Office – ensuite with storage and Yoga Room / Play Room.
additionally Attic : 90 sq metres of carpeted storage access via staircase.
Detached Garage – wired and plumbed with electric door.
Stone wall entrance , automated gates & intercom and Circa 1 st acres of private landscaped gardens.
Inspection is very highly recommended,
AccommodationEntrance Lobby 2.6 X 2.1.
Hallway 10.1 X 4.9.
Formal Dining 4.6 X 3.9.
Winter sitting room 4.3 X 4.6.
Drawing room 5.8 X 5.3
Cloaks 1.4 X 1.6.
Utility / Boot room 3.5 3.2.
Master bedroom 6.1 X 4.9.
His walk in dressing 1.6 X 2.9.
Hers walk in dressing 1.6 X 2.9.
Master ensuite bathroom 3.9 X 4.3.
Kitchen / Dining 6.8 X 7.6.
Lounge 5.8 X 5.3.
Landing 11 X 9.0
Yoga Room (Styled as bedroom) 3.2 X 5.2.
Bedroom 2 4.2 X 5.1. Ensuite 1.8 X 2.4. Walk in wardrobe 1.9 X 2.4.
Bedroom 3 3.8 X 4.8 3.8 X 4.8. Ensuite 1.8 X 1.8. Walk in wardrobe 1.8 X 1.6.
Bedroom 4 5.3 X 6.4. Ensuite 1.8 X 1.8. Walk in wardrobe 1.8 X 1.6.
Bedroom 5 5.6 X 3.9. Ensuite 1.8 X 1.8. Walk in wardrobe 1.8 X 1.6.
Bedroom 6 5.3 X 4.2. Ensuite 1.8 X 1.8. Walk in wardrobe 2.0 X 1.6.
Features• Solid Wood walnut flooring throughout.
• Vitrified Porcelain Tiling to kitchen/dining/utility/hallway and bathrooms.
• Feature Lighting to Main Reception Rooms.
• Spot Lighting throughout.
• Underfloor Heating to all tiled areas downstairs.
• Radiators with radiator covers in non tiled areas.
• New Security and Fire Alarm system.
• Oil fired Central Heating.
• B2 BER Rating.
• Double Glazed uPVC windows.
• Fully cabled for data - CAT 6e terminating in attic space.
• Hausmann Kitchen with granite and iroko worktops.
• Garage measuring 6metres x 12 metres - plumbed and wired.
• Site is approximately 1 acre in heart of Kildimo village.
• Stone Wall and Entrance with Electric Gates and Intercom.
• Designer Sanitary Ware.
• Matcrete Patio - West Facing.
• Landscaped garden offering privacy and security.
• Pressurised Water System.
• All Light fittings, carpets and curtains included in sale.
• Carpet to attic storage.
• Feature Solid Mahogany Staircase with painted Spindles to first floor and attic.
• Feature Brick Fireplace with solid fuel stove to Lounge.
• Feature Limestone fireplaces to Winter Sitting Room & Drawing Room.
DirectionsEnter V94Y0TE to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door of this property. Alternatively , from Limerick City proceed out the Dock Road through Clarina and go through Kildimo Village. This home is located just beyond the village on the right hand side (next to Kellett Interiors). GVm sign thereon.
Viewing DetailsContact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717 or email@example.com