Description- Open viewing this Saturday October 23rd at 13.00PM - 13.30PM-
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY WITHOUT WEARING ONE
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce no. 66 Temple Court to the Dublin property market. This bright and spacious fourth floor apartment is presented to the market in excellent condition throughout and would be a perfect fit for first time buyers and investors alike!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Bright, modern kitchen with fitted units offering plenty of storage space and splash back
- Spacious and cosy living area featuring quality laminate wood flooring and large glass doors opening up to the private spacious balcony
- Large partially tiled main bathroom
- Master bedroom featuring ensuite
- Second double bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes.
- Separate storage room for convenience.
Excellent convenient location close to all amenities:
- Within walking distance of local schools, Northwood Leisure Centre, coffee shops, bars and shopping facilities.
- 4 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre and cinema.
- 5 min drive to IKEA. - 8 min drive to Beaumont Hospital.
- 8 min drive to Dublin City University.
- 10 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Just a few minutes walk from a variety of public transport links providing central access to the city (including Dublin Bus routes 4, 17A, 42D and 733).
- Close proximity to the M50 for easy access to the greater Dublin area
Santry is on the northside of Dublin in Fingal County Council approximately 9km north of Dublin city centre. Nearby areas include Coolock, Glasnevin and Ballymun.
Santry is considered to be a well diversified area with nearly 47% of couples, 27% with children. 29% of the population is between the ages of 16-34.
Santry has various amenities in the neighbourhood, this guide goes to certain amenities in the area
Bus Stops Nearby:
Schoolhouse Lane and Omni Park Shopping Centre
30 minutes to city centre
Bus no.16: Airport to Ballinteer
6 AM-11:30 PM
15 minutes frequency
Bus no. 41, 41C : Swords Manor to City Centre
30 mins frequency
Bus no. 33 : Balbriggan to City Centre
5 minutes to M50 motorway connecting to M1 towards Belfast
Near industrial parks: North Ring Business park, Clonshaugh, IDA Industrial Park, Furry Park and Airways Industrial Estate
5 minutes distance to various restaurants in the area including Whitehall Terrace Restaurant, Brass onion bistro, Bleecker Street Cafe Bar etc.
6 minutes to IKEA and Decathlon
2 minutes from IMC Santry Cinema
Omni Park Shopping Centre with all its amenities like:
Tesco, Lidl and M&S Foods
Penney’s, H&M, Vero Moda and various other shopping stops
Nando’s, Camilie, Eddie Rockets as dine in options
Sports Complex and Gyms: 5-10 minutes to various Sports Complexes
DCU Sports Complex
Sports & Fitness Ballymun
Setanta GAA Club
Kilmore Boys Football Club
Santry Park, Ellenfield Park and Santry Village are just a few minutes away
Education: Neighbourhood consist of Education institutes of all levels at 5-10 minutes drive from Santry:
Our Lady of Victories Infant School
St. Vincent Primary School
Our Lady of Mercy College
Holy Child Boys National School
Holy Child Girls National School
Ballymun Library is just 5 minutes away
Locality: Santry is considered to be a well diversified area with nearly 47% of couples, 27% with children. 29% of the population is between the age of 16-34
Viewing is highly recommended!
FeaturesSuperb condition and tastefully decorated
Partially tiled bathroom
Owner-Occupied, immaculate condition & very well Maintained
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Private balcony overlooked with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks and restaurants
En-suite to main bedroom
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre