DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 5 Santry Way to the Dublin property market. A deceptively spacious, two bedroom apartment has been beautifully maintained and would instantly impress first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the many amazing features to include:
- Bright, open plan kitchen / dining / living area with plenty of storage and counter top space, living area featuring large windows letting in an abundance of natural light offering access directly to the balcony
- Spacious master bedroom with large fitted wardrobes
- Generously sized second room that could be used as an extra bedroom or an office
- Fully tiled, family sized bathroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Large, westerly facing balcony that is not directly overlooked
The location is second to none with all the amenities close by:
- 5 min drive to the Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- Only 8min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- 3 min drive to IKEA.
- 5 min to local gym, restaurants and shops.
- 8 min drive to DCU.
- 7 min walk to the Santry Park.
- Bus routes No. 16, 27B, 33, 41 and 733 offering frequent service to the City Centre and surrounding areas.
FeaturesSuperb condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Owner-Occupied, immaculate condition & very well Maintained
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Private balcony overlooked with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre