DescriptionBuilt in 2014 this is an impressive ‘A’ rated four bedroom home providing an abundance of space and a sunny South facing rear garden. This modern home has been fitted out to a high standard to include entrance porch, upgraded main bathroom and en suite, extensive laminate flooring, concrete built shed and garden room extension to the rear. The driveway to the front has been extended to provide parking for two cars. No. 53 Cedar Grove is tucked away in a quiet cul de sac with quick pedestrian access to all amenities including Swords Express & Dublin Bus routes, playgrounds, playing pitches, shops, primary and secondary schools. The accommodation is laid out over three floors and comprises entrance hall with guest wc & whb off, kitchen cum dining room with double doors leading to the large living room and garden sun room off, upstairs there are three bedrooms and the main bathroom and on the second floor the large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite off.
* Sunny South facing rear garden paved with concrete block built shed
* Garden sun room extension to the rear
* Concrete block built garden shed with fitted kitchen area and separate access to storage area
* Upgraded main bathroom and en suite
* Master bedroom walk-in wardrobe & en suite off
* Downstairs guest wc
* Excellent standard of insulation in floors, walls & roof
* Solar panels for hot water heating
* High quality Ivory wardrobes with Walnut interior in Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Maintenance free exterior (i.e. all facia boards, soffits, gutters are PVC)
* Feature bay window in bedroom two and kitchen
* Front garden with extended drive-way to provide parking for two cars
* Natural gas central heating
* PVC double glazed windows
* Quiet cul de sac location
* Purchased brand new in 2014
* No management fees
* Only minutes’ walk to Swords Express & Dublin Bus routes
* Schools within walking distance:
Holy Family Junior & Senior National Schools
Loreto College Secondary School
Coláiste Choilm Secondary School
* Easy access to the Swords Village, Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways
* Ridgewood is an award winning Development with extensive open spaces, two playgrounds, playing pitches and shops including Tesco Express, McCabe’s Pharmacy, Medical Centre & Crèche
Entrance Porch - Sliding porch door.
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring. Guest wc off. Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 2.0m x 1.4m
With wc & whb. Tiled floor. Storage cupboard/cloakroom off.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 6.1m x 3.3m
Cream gloss kitchen with acrylic worktop. Integrated fridge/freezer, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Open to the living room.
Living room - 5.4m x 5.3m
Large bright living room with laminate flooring. French doors to the garden sun room.
Garden sun room - 5.4m x 1.2m
Laminate flooring. Sliding door to the sunny rear garden.
Landing - with hotpress. Carpet fitted to stairs and laminate flooring to landing
on first and second floor.
Bedroom 2 - 3.7m x 3.3m
Double room with door to the main bathroom. High quality Ivory wardrobes with Walnut interior (Cawleys). Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 3.7m x 2.6m - including wardrobe
Double room with high quality Ivory wardrobes with Walnut interior (Cawleys). Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 - 3.1m x 2.6m
Single room with laminate flooring.
Bathroom - 3.1m x 2.2m
Shower, wc and sink with storage. Part tiled walls, fully tiled at shower surround. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 - 4.1m x 3.4m
Large double room with walk-in wardrobe and en suite off. Laminate flooring.
Walk-in Wardrobe - 5.4m x 1.4m
Laminate flooring. Light Walnut finish units. Attic storage space off.
En suite - 2.9m x 1.1m
Shower, wc & sink unit with storage. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls, fully tiled at shower surround.
Sunny South facing rear garden leveled and paved with cobble lock. Concrete garden shed with fitted kitchen 4.0m x 2.6m – French doors, recessed lights, laminate flooring, sink, hob, double oven and wall tiling. Separate access to storage shed with light and shelving.
BER DetailsBER: A3 BER No.106290083 Energy Performance Indicator:70.56 kWh/m²/yr