DescriptionAn unmissable opportunity to acquire a truly fantastic four-bedroom family home, superbly positioned on this quiet cul-de-sac, in the heart of Rathfarnham, in this highly regarded residential development only a stone?s throw away from Marley Park. This delightful property is perfectly presented throughout having been lovingly maintained over the years by the current owners.
This beautiful family home offers bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approx. 94sqm (1,015 sqft.). The generous accommodation briefly comprises a bright entrance hall, living room, guest W.C. and an open-plan kitchen/dining area. Upstairs the property is completed by four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is off-street parking for two cars to the front and pedestrian access to the rear. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly orientation and a high degree of privacy, while also benefitting from a magnificent Shomera garden room, extending to approx. 14.5sqm (156 sqft), fully insulated, with double glazed windows/door and complete with vaulted ceiling. This would suit a variety of uses including a home office, artist studio, workshop or kids playroom/den.
The Cherries is a private enclave located with Grange Wood and is a highly sought after mature residential development situated on the doorstep of Marlay Park and located approximately 8km from Dublin City Centre. The area boasts a number of excellent primary and secondary schools while the wonderful parklands of Marlay Park and St. Enda?s Park are all a short distance away, as are the Dublin Mountains. There are an array of shopping facilities at Marley, Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Ballinteer shopping centres. The locality also benefits from a number of regular Dublin Bus services to both the city centre and to UCD/Citywest, the LUAS at both Dundrum and Balally are within walking distance and the nearby M50 provides ease of access to Dublin and surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (3.90m x 1.70m )with very fine walnut floor with under stairs store cupboard and staircase to upper floor.
- Cloakroom: (1.45m x 0.90m )with WC, WHB, tiled floor and window to side.
- Living Room: (4.10m x 3.75m )with beautiful marble fireplace with marble surround and hearth with chrome inset and solid fuel fire. Large picture window overlooking garden to front. Door to hallway and door to
- Breakfast Room: (4.35m x 2.80m )with floor to ceiling height windows to side and double doors opening to the rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen: (3.85m x 2.75m )with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, display units, drawers, built in breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine and dryer and dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit and recessed lighting.
- Landing: (3.10m x 1.75m )with door to hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (4.25m x 2.85m )with built in double wardrobes and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.25m x 2.80m )to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.85m x 2.30m )to rear.
- Bedroom 4: (3.10m x 2.85m )to front.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 1.95m )with free standing shower, WC, WHB, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Ancillary Accommodation: (4.60m x 3.15m )Magnificent Shomera structure with vaulted ceiling, windows overlooking garden to rear and wired for electricity.
FeaturesBeautiful family residence superbly presented throughout.
Outstanding location across the road from Marley Park.
Private cul de sac setting.
Superb fitted modern kitchen.
Magnificent Shomera structure, approx. 14.5sqm (156 sqft)
Beautiful family bathroom.
Gas central heating.
Passive (input) ventilation system.
Electric charging point for a car.
Double glazed windows.
Monitored burglar alarm system (with separate/connected system for Shomera).
Floor Area: 94sqm (1,015 sqft.).