Description44 Springhill Avenue is a most impressive semi-detached family home which has been extended and refurbished over the years. Much consideration has been given to the admission of natural light and storage producing both an aesthetically pleasing and practical home. The property is approached by a granite cobble driveway providing off street parking for two cars while the accommodation includes an entrance hall, front reception room, a contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/family room with aluminium folding glass doors that open onto the south facing garden. The Italian designer kitchen (Valcucine) is superbly fitted with integrated appliances. On the ground level there is also an office, bedroom, shower room, utility room, and notable storage area neatly integrated in the hallway. Upstairs, there are two large bedrooms both equipped with a good range of fitted wardrobes and lastly the family bathroom. As mentioned above, there is a beautifully manicured south facing rear garden with a travertine patio that enjoys great sun and privacy.
Notable upgrades to the property include re-wiring, re-plumbing, a new gas condensing boiler, new radiators, water tanks and a water pressure pump. All of which took place in 2009. The floors, attic and external walls were also re-insulated.
Springhill Avenue is located off Deansgrange Road close to the junction with Stradbrook Road and only a short walk to Hollypark Primary School, Lycee Français d�Irlande and Newpark Secondary School. Both Blackrock and Deansgrange with excellent shopping facilities are only a short distance away together with transport links including a regular bus service. A number of other schools are within walking distance including Loreto Foxrock, CBC Monkstown, Rockford Manor & Clonkeen College. Sporting and recreational amenities within the immediate area are excellent with the local tennis club, Granada football club located to the rear, local playground and open space all close by.
- Entrance Hall 1.1m x 6.3m (3'7" x 20'8") + 5.27m x 1.55m (17'3" x 5'1") with tiled floor, alarm system, two impressive Velux windows, sliding doors to a very generous storage room with another Velux window, and door to
- Shower Room with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail and motorised Velux window
- Living Room (6.14m x 3.85m )with wooden flooring, large picture window overlooking the front lawn and driveway, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and gas fire inset, recessed lighting, wired for satellite tv and internet connection.
- Utility Room (1.83m x 1.09m )with built in shelving and plumbing for washing machine
- Kitchen Area (4.66m x 2.92m )beautiful glass and aluminium kitchen superbly fitted with an integrated Siemens four ring induction hob, Neff extractor fan overhead, integrated Neff oven, warming drawer & microwave oven, integrated fridge & integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, and motorised Velux window.
- Dining/Family Area (5.26m x 4.86m )with tiled floor, double glazed folding concertina doors out onto the patio and garden, two Velux rooflights and double doors leading into the
- Office (4.57m x 3.00m )with another Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 (4.20m x 2.98m )with a range of fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, timber floor and double-glazed aluminium sliding door leading to the patio.
- First Floor with timber stairs and glass railing
- Landing (2.98m x 1.86m )with large Velux window providing ample natural light, hot-press and access to the attic which is partially floored and accessed via pull-down stairs
- Bedroom 1 (6.08m x 3.09m )with a fantastic range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, timber flooring, window overlooking the side and window overlooking the rear garden, cabinet wash hand basin and wooden shutters
- Bedroom 2 (6.15m x 2.94m )with large window overlooking the front, a good range of floor to ceiling double depth fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, timber flooring and wooden shutters
- Family Bathroom (3.32m x 2.95m )with pedestal wash hand basin, bath with telephone shower, corner Triton electric shower, heated towel rail, w.c., tiled floor, partially tiled walls and large window overlooking the rear garden.
Off-street car parking
Gas fired central heating
Rewired and replumbed in 2009
Overall measurement approx. 166 sqm (1,787 sqft)
Floors, attic, and external walls have been re-insulated
CAT5e installed in the office, family area, living room and master bedroom.
South facing rear garden (9m x11m) with water tap, power socket and downlighting at the rear of the house.
Cabling installed for further garden lighting