For sale by PUBLIC AUCTION. The auction will be held on 3rd November 2016 in the Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City. Registrations will start at 10am and the auction will commence at 11am.
General Auction Information:
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
Ideally located two bedroom mid-terraced property within walking distance of all Limerick city centre amenities. While in need of refurbishment it provides an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors with schools, shops, church, bus routes and road networks all on your doorstep.
Gas fired central heating.
Living (4.04 x 3.19) Overlooking the front with fire place, coving and centre rose.
Kitchen (3.96 x 2.68) Fitted with wall and floor built in units, tiled floor and splash back. Bathroom: (1.72 x 1.56) Fully tiled and fitted with a wc, wash hand basin and shower.
Bedroom 1 (3.91 x 2.68): A double bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate floor. Door to rear patio.
Bedroom 2 (1.75 x 4.00): A single bedroom to the front of the propert ...