DescriptionDNG New Homes are delighted to present to the market this brand-new unique two-bedroom property in the heart of Dublin 4. 19 Cranfield Place has been thoughtfully designed and built to exacting standards throughout. A light filled modern house with a much sought after south facing aspect to the rear.
At entrance level there is a welcoming hallway, downstairs family bathroom with standalone tub, large kitchen/dining/living room with glass doors leading to the most magnificent and light filled conservatory room to the rear of the property. On the first floor there are 2 generous bedrooms and shower room with large walk in rain shower.
Cranfield Place is situated off Strand Road, which runs along Sandymount Strand with spectacular views of Dublin Bay alongside the Beach walkway, and yet only minutes away from all the amenities of Sandymount village, Landsdowne Dart station combined with many Bus routes into and across the city. It is also walking distance from many of Dublin’s parks, RDS, Aviva Stadium and Westwood Leisure centre.
• Custom Architect designed.
• Structural and Mechanical / Electrical by design by consulting Engineers
• Very high level of insulation, air tightness and sound insulation
• A3 level energy rating
• House Alarm installed
• Smoke detectors in all rooms
• Designed to enable a standard vertical lift to be installed in the future
• Audio/ Video entrance bell
• Garden lighting - front and rear
• Custom design kitchen by Bauerformat
• Marble work tops.
• Integrated appliances by Siemens with both microwave and oven Wi-Fi controllable
• Integrated carbon filtering system
• Generous storage area in living space and external insulated shed
Bathroom and Shower Room
• Villeroy & Boch Sanitary ware
• Pressurised water system
• Wall mounted towel rails
• Porcelain and non slip ceramic tiles in each
• Lighted mirrored wall storage units with charging points in each
• Recessed led down lights in Bathroom, Shower and kitchen areas
• High Quality wardrobe units
• Generous electrical spec including emergency alarm in main bedroom and coaxial cable point
• Increased ceiling height in the living area of 2.72 m
• All walls are skimmed and painted throughout
• Underfloor heating system on the ground floor. In- Wall heating in the bedrooms and first floor landing
• All rooms have individual Heating controls (electronics with room temperature indication)
• Generous electrical specification
• Natural Oak timber flooring in the living/ entrance hall areas
• Marble ceramic non slip tiles in sunroom
• Nonslip ceramic tiles in the entrance porch
• Bedrooms and landing finished in high quality wool carpet
• Insulated reinforced concrete floor on ground level and reinforced concrete floor on first level for enhanced fire and sound insulation
• Handmade brick facing at ground floor level with matching clay tiles on the 1st floor
• Natural slate roof cladding with zinc barges and rainwater
• Vogrum-Svarre aluclad timber framed triple glazed windows. Vogrum - Svarre external doors and internal patio doors.
• Triple glazed Velux roof windows and Aluminium framed glazing extension
• Granite stone paving in front and rear gardens with professional landscaping to provide a low maintenance garden areas including Bamboo trees and an Acer tree
Heating and ventilation:
• Solar water heating system supplemented by a natural gas boiler
• Rainwater recovery system with separate supply to washing and sanitary unis. This also supplies the garden watering facility
• Humidity controlled ventilation system to all rooms
Viewing DetailsBy Appointment only, please contact Kate Mullery 01-4912600