DescriptionRefurbished to an exceptionally high standard in 2014, 11 Rock Road comes to the market in superb condition having been thoughtfully renovated to enhance the space, natural light, and energy efficiency. This property benefits from residents parking on the quaint Emmet Square, a decked rear patio, and an excellent location beside the coastline as well as the Dart and main bus corridors. This property offers a wonderful turnkey opportunity for both homeowners and investors.
The accommodation extends to approximately 60 sqm (646 sqft) to include an entrance hall, living room with under stairs storage, open plan kitchen/ dining room with utility space and practical storage for an ironing board and cleaning equipment. From here there is a sliding glass door that opens onto the decked patio from where you can catch views towards Dublin Bay. The patio also has lighting and a power socket ideal for entertaining. Upstairs, there are two double ensuite bedrooms both fully equipped with fitted wardrobes, mirrors, desks and reading lights. Both ensuites are fresh and modern with Velux windows aiding natural light and ventilation. Additional elements of the refurbishment include extensive internal wall insulation improving heat retention and acting as a sound barrier. There is a combi boiler in place always providing instant hot water and a new Velux window above the stairwell allowing additional natural light. The property further benefits from residents parking on Emmet Square and residents also qualify for Dun Laoghaire Rathdown disc parking. Emmet Square is extremely pleasant and offers a pathway down to the sea to stroll the coastal walkway/cycle pathway.
The location is unbeatable as it is within walking distance of Blackrock and its extensive range of boutique style shops, restaurants and cafes including the vibrant amenities at the Blackrock Market as well the two newly refurbished shopping centres. Booterstown and Blackrock DART stations are situated within a stone?s throw and there is a direct bus link to the city centre along the Rock Road as well as the Aircoach. The city centre is a mere 15-minute DART ride away. Additional amenities in the area include the nature reserve at Booterstown, excellent schools and sports clubs. The property is across the road from Blackrock Clinic and the extensive grounds of Blackrock College.
- Entrance Hall (1.30m x 1.25m )with cupboard housing the electric and gas meter, frosted glass panelled door leading into the
- Living Room (3.87m x 3.55m )with PVC double glazed windows to the front and shutter blinds, built in shelving, electric stove, door to understairs storage and frosted glass door leading into the
- Kitchen (4.86m x 2.61m )with tiled floor, a good range of modern cupboard units, integrated Indesit dishwasher, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, window overlooking the patio area, subway tiled splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, Panasonic oven with four ring hob, extractor fan, utility workspace with countertop, plumbing for a washing machine and practical storage for ironing board and
- Upstairs Velux rook light and access to attic providing additional storage
- Bedroom 1 (3.48m x 3.29m )with range of fitted wardrobes and shelving units, fitted vanity desk, large mirror and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with tiled floor and walls, corner Triton electric shower, towel rail and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.97m )3.2m x 2.97m (10'6" x 9'9") with feature downlighters, a good range of fitted wardrobes and built-in shelving, built in vanity desk, window overlooking the square and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with tiled floor and walls, cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., shower (working from the combi boiler) and Velux window
FeaturesRenovated to an exceptionally high standard in 2014
Double glazed windows throughout
Floor area approximately 60 sqm (646 sqft)
Wired for alarm
Two ensuite double bedrooms
Residents parking on Emmet Square
Rear patio with views towards the sea
Coastal walking and cycle pathway just minutes from the house
DART and main QBC on the doorstep
Items included: Kitchen table and chairs, all integrated appliances, microwave, couch, armchair, electric stove, double bed, bedside locker, all fitted wardrobes, carpets, and curtains.
BER DetailsBER: C1