DescriptionAnnouncing to the market a truly superb residential holding extending to Circa 53 st acres of top quality land, with a modern and beautifully presented "stand out" residence together with an excellent array of our offices including slatted sheds, stables, hay barns and workshops. This magnificent holding is located on the the main Limerick to Cork road (N20) just 5 km North of Charleville in a wonderful peaceful and tranquil setting, yet within easy reach of all amenities and a good road network. Ideal for beef, equestrian, dairying or possible business use (SPP). Excellent quality land all paddocked and with a private water supply. Modern out offices, yard and a residence with bright well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. Inspection is very highly recommended.
Kitchen 5.6 X 7.3 :- Tiled flooring. Electric cooker. TV point.
Walk in hotpress.
Bedroom 1 3.1 X 5.9 :- Double room with carpet flooring. TV point.
Shower room 5.4 X 2.4. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 3.2 X 5.8 :- Double room with carpet flooring. TV point.
Bedroom 5.9 X 3.2 :- Double room with carpet flooring. TV point.
Sitting room 4.1 X 6.9 :- Solid fuel feature fireplace.
Utility room 3.2 X 1.4 :- Tiled flooring.
Toilet and whb.
Features1. Residence completely renovated and refurbished (2011).
2. Private water supply. Water purifier and pressure system.
3. Grant oil burner newly installed.
4. Solar panels.
5. Automated gates.
6. Septic tank on site.
7. Shed to rear 4.0 X 5.8.
8. All land has been reseeded, is paddocked with central roadway and piped water.
9. A really top class holding ideal for all types of farming use.
10. Excellent yard with cattle crush and holding area.
11. Very good circulation and parking area with tarmac driveway and forecourt.
12. oil fired central heating system.
13. Double glazed UPVC windows.
DirectionsEnter Eircode P56NF76 to your mobile device to bring you straight to this property.