The property is arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors to provide a mid terrace mixed use Georgian building. Internally the property comprises retail over basement and ground floor together with 3 x two bedroom apartments over first, second and third floors. The property benefits from dual access.
* Limerick is the third largest city in Ireland with a population of some 91,000 people (as of 2011 Census).
* The city is situated approximately 41km south of Ennis and some 100km north of Cork.
* The city is well served by the M7 and N20 networks both providing access to and from the city centre.
* The property is situated at the junction of Thomas Street and Foxs Bow.
* The immediate surrounding area benefits from a high level of footfall and is predominantly commercial in use.
* Surrounding occupiers include Thomson & Sons Undertakers, Bella Italia and Cornstore.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 192.86kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings