DescriptionSavills and Castlethorn are delighted to announce we will be launching 2, 3 & 4 bed houses from our brand new Show Village very soon. For more information, please register your interest or call Savills New Homes on 01 618 1300.
The St Joseph's development in Clonsilla, Dublin 15, is located 13km West of Dublin City and serviced by excellent rail, bus and road connections into the City. Clonsilla train station is within 500m from the development with up to 45 services per day making your daily commute easy. Blanchardstown shopping centre is only a 5 minute drive including a array of shops, restaurants and a cinema.
St Joseph's is also located close to Beechpark and the Phoenix Park, which includes Dublin Zoo and Farmleigh House, the largest urban park in Europe. Other nearby recreational facilities include The National Aquatic Centre, numerous golf courses including the well renowned Luttrelstown Castle, The Hermitage and Westmanstown, Elmgreen and Castleknock.
These new energy efficient homes have been designed with modern living in mind, maximizing the available space to create generously sized family homes.
- Efficient low-energy design
- Low-maintenance, brick and coloured render finish
- Fully-fitted kitchens with electrical appliances as standard to include a fridge-freezer, electric oven/hob, dishwasher, combined washer/dryer and extractor fan (subject to signing of contracts within 28 days)
- All bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with high-quality sanitary ware throughout
- Luxurious fitted wardrobes
- Each home is covered by a 10 year structural defects policy provided by Global Home Warranties Limited
Please note, images are sourced from a very similar house type built by Castlethorn and are not an exact representation of The Ruby in St Joseph’s. Fixtures, fittings and finishes will vary.