For Sale by Private Treaty
The Coach House
Eirecode: V35 YX76
3/5 Bed Detached Period House C.1,400 sqft
The Coach House straddles the Cork/Limerick border in the valley between the Ballyhoura Mountains & the Castle Oliver Estate, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Convenient to both Cork & Limerick cities with the major towns of Fermoy, Mitchelstown, Kilmallock, Charleville & Mallow all within a short drive. This handsome property benefits from a generous c. 3.13acre site, a substantial 3 bay wagon roofed hay barn & large attractive stone garage. Recently comprehensively renovated to include modern conveniences with an extensive insulating program, re-slating & major windows double glazed. Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are privileged to be able to offer this significant characterful property to the market. Viewing by appointment.
Located on the R512 Limerick Rd, 1km from the picture village of Ardpatrick & on the verges of the Castle Oliver Estate. The M8 Motorway is easily accessed at Junctions 13 & 14 (20minutes) & the Jack Lynch Tunnel just 45minutes. Limerick, Fermoy, Mitchelstown & Mallow are all just a short drive. The property benefits greatly from the picturesque scenic location & mountain views with fishing, Ballyhoura mountain bike trail (largest trail in Ireland with 98km), hill walking & equestrian activities are all prominent close-by.
This immaculately presented property
plays host to a number of attractive features:
- Exclusive scenic & central location.
- 20 mins from junctions 13 & 14 of M8 Motorway.
- 45minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- A short drive from shops and schools.
- Substantial living accommodation:2 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms & 2 attic rooms.
- The main rooms feature a southerly aspect & benefit from excellent solar access.
- Recent insulating, roofing, glazing, a very dry house.
- Period features throughout. Bespoke feature staircase.