DescriptionCE Cladewell Estates Ltd and JLL are privileged to bring Brookfield, Back Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin to the market. These expertly crafted homes are designed with the family in mind. Once completed the development will consist of a mixture of three and four bedroom homes.
A double fronted house, the split brick and monocouche render finish coupled with a matching pair of bay windows lends the house a traditional air. Behind the private front driveway, the front door opens to a large hall where you will notice the feature nine-foot ceiling height which continues throughout the ground floor. To the side of the hall rests a living room with a very smart Grazco Riva fireplace and a bay window which make the space more distinctive and a sliding door connects the room to the garden. To the other side of the hall is the kitchen/ dining/ living space. The standard kitchen units and countertops offer a chance to personalise the property through a choice of colours. A utility room is accessed off the kitchen area.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom comes complete with ensuite. The ensuite has luxury textured tiles, white sanitaryware and a heated towel rail. The three other bedrooms are accessed from a bright landing. A family bathroom and hot press complete the accommodation.
FeaturesK I T C H E N S
• Dust grey painted handleless kitchen by
Bespace. Five choices of colour.
• Contemporary quartz worktops. Choices of colour.
• Kitchen island/peninsula featuring wine cooler,
integrated dishwasher and bins.
• USB connection socket.
• Quooker tap, allowing for instant hot and
• Fully integrated appliances including built in
fridge freezer, standalone freezer, induction
hob, oven, microwave oven and canopy hood.
• Selection of various height cabinetry in the
utility room housing both a washing machine
and tumble dryer, where possible
M E C H A N I C A L
& E L E C T R I C A L
• Well designed and generous electrical and lighting
specification allowing for a mix of pendant and
• Smoke, carbon monoxide detectors and heat
sensor fitted as standard.
• Wired for an alarm.
• Brushed chrome sockets to the ground floor.
• Ample sockets throughout.
Heating and Ventilation
• Air to water heat pump.
• Heat recovery ventilation system.
• Pressurised water system with variable speed pump.
• Contemporary style compact radiators.
• “Heritage” red brick supplied by Ibstock.
• Remaining wall areas covered in a Parex Monocouche render.
• Light cream Double Glazed PVC windows which are from the Sean Doyle range of windows.
• “Hercules” hardwood main entrance door.
• Zinc finished canopy over the front door.
• Large three pane sliding door with triple track and icon lift in the kitchen.
• Excellent levels of insulation.
• Postbox and House Number.
• Cobble locked driveways.
• Gravelled area with planted shrubs immediately in
front of the house.
• Mixture of boundary styles
DirectionsTravelling from north to Malahide on the Malahide Road. Turn right on to Back Road. Well signposted for Malahide Castle. Continue on Back Road past Malahide Castle and take the right hand turn for Brookfield. Continue straight till you reach the T-junction and turn left. The show house will be directly in front of you.