Burkeway Homes are delighted to present the next phase of homes in the hugely successful Fanan, their latest development on Letteragh Road in Galway City.
The Blake will comprise of spacious, contemporary, energy efficient apartment in a beautiful, landscaped setting most with views of the Clare Hills and Galway City. There is a choice of one, two and three bedroom homes all on single floor plates.
Burkeways concept with these homes is to create “A New Way of Living” so that you have everything a “traditional house” offers but with less responsibility or maintenance. Generous floor to ceiling heights of approx. 10 ft, dual aspect rooms, extensive balconies, external store for each home and in an A-Rated efficient environment.
The Blake at Fánán comprises of 55 one, two and three bedroom high end apartments in 4 separate buildings. Each building is laid out over 4 floors; ground, first, second and penthouse, with the penthouse level setback giving additional balcony space.
Care and thought have gone into the amenity space in Fanan with landscaped, open green spaces, picnic areas, pocket parks, an all weather playing surface and childrens playground. A childcare facility is also provided within the development.
All homes at The Blake at Fanan qualify for the Help to Buy Scheme for all eligible first time buyers, meaning qualifying purchasers could be eligible for a tax rebate of up to 10% of the value of the property subject to a maximum of €30,000 (enhanced Help to Buy Scheme available up until the end of December 2021).
Register your interest now at www.fanan.ie/theblake
AccommodationThese large apartment homes represent a new way of living with spacious floor areas and clever design, offering A-Rated efficiency on a single floor plate;
- 1 bedroom apartments from 59.2 sq m (640 sq ft) to 71.7 sq m (770 sq ft)
- 2 bedroom apartments from 85 sq m (915 sq ft) to 96.5 sq m (1,040 sq ft)
- 3 bedroom apartments from 107.7 sq m (1,160 sq ft)
FeaturesKey features include;
- BER A2 rating ensuring they are energy efficient and cost effective to the home owner.
- Generous floor to ceiling heights of approx. 10 ft
- Large windows throughout making the most of the stunning natural light and beautiful views available
- Each apartment benefits from carefully considered storage spaces in the utility and cloak rooms.
- Secure, indoor bicycle storage along with additional storage lockers are located within the ground floor of each building
- Residents facilities by way of a multipurpose room located on the ground floor one of the buildings, providing an indoor space for the resident gatherings, work from home spaces or fitness classes.
- Ample car parking is provided by way of 55 spaces and 19 visitors spaces. Electrical vehicle charging points will also be provided, further future proofing these homes.
- Private balconies offering fantastic views of the Clare Hills and Galway City.
DirectionsLocated in an established suburban area, The Blake at Fanan is situated on Letteragh Road and is approx. 2.5km from Galway City Centre and in close proximity to the National University of Ireland Galway and University Hospital Galway, Salthill Promenade and Galway Golf Club. Amenities such as established schools, shops and sporting and recreational facilities are in the immediate area while The Blake at Fanan is only a 5-minute stroll from the local shopping centre with supermarket, award-winning butcher, cafe, bakery, pharmacy and medical centre amongst others. There are also fantastic leisure facilities provided locally with the playing fields, running track and playgrounds all on your doorstep.
Viewing DetailsStrictly by appointment contact James Heaslip on 091565261