This deceptively large 4 bed cottage is ideally located within walking distance (1km) of Athea village with its shops, pubs, school etc. Set on a large 0.72 acre site the cottage was originally built in the early 1900`s and extended in later years. It has the benefit of solid fuel central heating, mains water and electricity and on site effluent tank. Accommodation comprises: entrance porch, living/dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms (2 double, 2 single) and bathroom with shower, w/c and whb. Externally on the large site there is a store (circa 56 sq m) and a shed (40 sq m) which provides for a variety of uses.
BER G / BER No 109014019 / Energy Performance Indicator 838.11 kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• Walking distance (1km) to village and all its amenities.
• Excellent value at the asking price.
• Ideal starter, holiday or retirement home.
• 10-15 minutes to the heritage town of Listowel, the county town of Newcastle West or the market town
• Mains water & electricity, on site effluent tank, solid fuel central heating.
BER: G BER No.109014019 Energy Performance Indicator:838.11 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance porch 1.88m (6'2") x 1.71m (5'7") with glazed door panels and 2 windows.
Kitchen 4.82m (15'10") x 2.16m (7'1") with fitted units, linoleum flooring, wall tiles, window. Glazed door to rear & double doors to living/dining room.
Dining Room / Living room 4.4m (14'5") x 3.19m (10'6") with fitted units, Stanley range, linoleum tiles with double door to kitchen
Sitting room / lounge 4.84m (15'11") x 3.5m (11'6") with insert stove, fitted units, carpet flooring and 2 windows.