ROSS ALLTA is situated in a sublime location on the Rosshill Road between Oranmore Village and the city centre. The drive from Oranmore to ROSS ALLTA invites you to enjoy the stunning and breathtaking views across Galway Bay, creating a feeling of peacefulness and serenity.
As well as its close proximity to the city centre, ROSS ALLTA also boasts easy access to GMIT, Merlin Park Hospital, The Galway Clinic and is within minutes of the main access routes to Galway including the M6 Galway - Dublin motorway.
ROSS ALLTA, draws on its name - 'Wild Wood' to create the perfect setting for your new home - a most stunning, peaceful and tranquil setting where nature and modern living will seamlessly combine to create a most desirable environment.
This luxurious development sits on a spacious 8.5 acre site and features 16 bespoke homes in total ranging in size from 237 sqm to 284 sqm.
Phase 1, now on release, features a total of 7 homes, each with their own road entrance.
- All internal walls and ceilings will be painted throughout in neutral colours.
- Internal doors and staircase will be painted with contemporary skirting and architraves.
- Energy Eﬃcient stove in each home (PC Sum included)
- ‘A’ rated UPVC with enhanced security locking systems.
- Pre-stressed hollow core ﬂooring used throughout all ﬁrst-ﬂoor levels, giving greater sound prooﬁng at lower level.
HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATION (HRV)
- A HRV system is designed to provide you with optimal living conditions while constantly saving money. This is achieved by recovering the heat from the ...
11 Francis Street, Galway City
Tel: 091 565261
PSRA Licence No. 001356