DescriptionNew, boutique development of four luxury detached 4 bedroom homes offering contemporary living, with lake views, in Moycullen village.
These modern designed houses compliment the surrounding landscape with striking exterior façades, built to the highest standard of construction with great craftsmanship and state of the art finishing.
Moycullen is an historical and picturesque village located on the western shore of Lough Corrib, only 10km (6miles) from Galway city. This bustling Gaeltacht village is nestled at the gateway to the majestic landscape of Connemara, on the way to Oughterard N59 and Clifden. Moycullen offers an abundance of local amenities on your doorstep including shops and restaurants, schools, a church and a number of sports clubs.
The homes at Radharc an Locha will be BER A-Rated energy efficient homes with the associated benefit of low energy consumption and energy bills.
Main features include;
- Houses extend to approx. 141.2 sq m / 1,520 sq ft
- Energy efficient Air to Water heat pump system
- High efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation system incorporated
- Concrete block-built homes with stone finish to select areas
- Thermal Insulation and pumped cavity walls
- High performance uPVC treble glazed windows with safety catch
- Private rear gardens
- Hollowcore flooring provided to the first floor
- Quality fitted kitchens provided by Regan Kitchens
- Tiling & sanitary ware to bathrooms & ensuites
- Generous electrical specification provided throughout
- Homes will include USB charging points and CAT 6 cabling for the provision of high quality WiFi and streaming services.
- Smart Home lighting will be provided in each home via an app that can be used to manage lighting through your smartphone from anywhere in the world.
- Alexa Home in the kitchen, living and sitting rooms
- Roadstone paving
- 10 year structural guarantee scheme
Radharc an Locha is the latest project by Catena Real Estate, an established house building company headquarted in Galway.
Register your interest now with Sherry FitzGerald New Homes; email@example.com or call 091 569 123.
BER DetailsBER: A3
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Galway New Homes on +353 91 569123