DescriptionRE/MAX in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION
Offered at bids over €185,000
RE/MAX present to market a 4 bedroom bungalow located in Parkroe, Milltown, Co. Galway.
Built in the 1950s and renovated throughout in 2003, the property is presented in excellent, walk in condition with tasteful décor throughout. Extending to c. 1,336 sq. ft. living accommodation is comprised of a porch, living room, kitchen/dining room, main bathroom and 4 bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite.
The bungalow is certified with a C3 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace with stunning stone facade. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.88 acre site with manicured lawns and mature trees. The site also features a large green field to the rear. There is a stone wall boundary to the front with gated access leading into a tarmac driveway offering ample private parking.
Milltown is a village which has retained all the characteristics of village life but yet has all amenities and close to the N17/M17 Sligo to Galway Road. The bungalow is ideally located just 2 minutes from Milltown National School. You can reach Galway within 40 minutes on the newly opened M17 motorway. It is near the Galway-Mayo border and provides easy access to Tuam which is only 10 minutes away, Claremorris 15 minutes away and Headford is 25 minutes away.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Built in the 1950s
- Renovated throughout to a high standard
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Extends to c. 1,336 sq. ft. / 124.14 sq. m.
- C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 105568919
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel fireplace with stone facade
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom features en-suite
- Main bathroom features bath and heated towel rail
- Mix of tile, timber and carpet floors
- 0.88 acre site
- Manicured lawns and mature trees and shrubs
- Large green field behind the rear garden
- Stone wall boundary with gated access
- Tarmac driveway with private parking
- Close to all amenities
- Ideally located 2 minutes from Milltown National School
- 3 minutes from Milltown village
- 10 minutes from Tuam, 15 mins from Claremorris and 25 mins from Headford
- 40 minutes from Galway City
Porch: 2.7m x 2.8m
Living Room: 5.11m x 4.06m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.32m x 4.31m
Bedroom 1: 3.08m x 5.14m
En-suite: 1.23m x 1.71m
Bedroom 2: 2.27m x 3.78m
Bedroom 3: 3.08m x 5.14m
Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 4.2m
Main Bathroom: 3.31m x 1.78m
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.105568919 Energy Performance Indicator:206.84 kWh/m²/yr