DescriptionBrookside Blackrock is a bespoke new homes development of just 7 individually crafted properties, located in the heart South Dublin. Located in the desirable suburb of Blackrock, an area renowned for tree lined streets, attractive homes and family friendly amenities. Brookside is set within a quiet cul-de-sac off the main roads, bringing privacy but excellent connections to rest of the city.
No.4 Brookside is again bespoke to its neighbours. A private side entrance leads to a welcoming hall, with living room, kitchen and guest WC leading off. The gorgeous glass balustrade stairs leads you up, lit by a roof lightwell. Upstairs also includes 4 spacious double bedrooms, 2 ensuite, large family bathroom. While all three houses have sea views from first and second floors, No.4 Brookside boasts the best chance to glimpse the end of Howth and a clear view of the Kish Lighthouse over the rooftops of Blackrock Church.
FeaturesBrookside | Blackrock is built to the highest modern standards by bespoke developers, Corbett Construction. Every details has been hand crafted and individually selected. No two properties are alike and each bathroom, kitchen, hallway and living room has different features, floorings and designs.
- Three-storey homes finished in white brick and perfect render, with quartz-zinc roofs.
- High performance triple glazed windows (U-value 0.95w/m2K) in quartz grey.
- Bespoke handcrafted kitchens with integrated appliances and solid quartz worktops.
- Each house includes 1 Guest WC, 2 Ensuites with walk-in showers & Family Bathroom.
- Unique modern floors & tiling throughout each home, kitchen & bathrooms.
- Heating via 'Daikin' Heat Pump providing hot water, underfloor heating & radiators.
- A-Rated BER, high air tightness and individual room controls for maximum comfort.
- Utility / Laundry room on 1st floor, incl. hot tank, heating controls & plumbing for laundry.
- Landscaped rear gardens with tiled terraces, artificial grass & low maintenance borders.
- Paved from driveways with landscaped borders, parking for 2 cars, electric car charging points.
- 10 Year Buildserve Structural Guarantee
- Freehold with no ongoing management fees.
DirectionsBrookside Blackrock is located on Stillorgan Grove, in the heart of leafy Blackrock. The area is connected with Blackrock village and also with Stillorgan, the newly expanded & redeveloped Stillorgan Village is just a few minutes walk away, as is the N11 with road and QBC bus connections into Dublin City Centre.
Blackrock Village is less than 15 minutes walk away, an easy trip into the excellent shops, pubs, restaurants and facilities in the village centre. The DART is also a high speed route into Dublin City and beyond. The beautiful Dublin Bay and various local parks are also a major attraction to the area.
Blackrock is world renowned for high quality schools for all ages. Junior schools include Carysfort NS, Oatlands and All Saints NS. At senior level, the famous Blackrock College is rivalled by Sion Hill College, Willow Park and St. Andrew’s Schools. For tertiary education, UCD Smurfit School or Blackrock Further Education Institute are on your doorstep, while UCD Belfield Campus is a short bus or bike ride away.
Viewing Details*** OPEN VIEWING SATURDAY 7TH 11AM - 12:30PM ***