DescriptionNEWTOWN MANOR, CASTLETROY, LIMERICK.
Showhome Open Wednesdays 5pm to 6pm and Saturday mornings 11am to 12 noon. All homes qualify for the hugely attractive and recently increased Help To buy Scheme. We are now accepting booking deposits for Phase 2, Newtown Meadows.
A superior residential development of luxury detached and semi detached homes situated arguably in the most convenient location of this hugely popular residential suburb just a very short walk form Castletroy Shopping Centre, Primary & Secondary Schools, Newtown Recreation Park, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities. The University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park are also in the immediate catchment area.
The developers "Osprey Construction Ltd and Nooan Properties Ltd" have just recently just completed a luxury development at Punch Cross in Limerick City. The quality of the finish and workmanship here is self evident. Nearby Beechfield Grove is another testament of the companies great ability to deliver a quality product with high end specification and design.
Brochures will be available very soon. Plans and drawings available on request.
NOTE: Buyers can avail of the Help to Buy Scheme.
SOLE SELLING AGENTS: GVM AUCTIONEERS 25/26 GLENTWORTH STREET, LIMERICK.
SOLICITORS : HOGAN, DOWLING, McNAMARA, Castletroy House, Dublin Road, Limerick Telephone 061 501100
AccommodationTYPE A - 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED - 1160 SQ FT......€298,000
TYPE B - 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED - 1668 SQ FT.......€365,000
TYPE C - 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE - 1160 SQ FT......€295,000
3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE - 1160 SQ FT.......€285,000
TYPE D - 4 BEDROOM DETACHED - 1668 SQ FT............€420,000
TYPE E - 3 BEDROOM DETACHED - 1178 SQ FT.............€330,000
• Front and rear gardens will be levelled, raked and seeded,
• All boundary walls facing public areas will be block built and capped,
• Dividing walls between each house will be concrete post with gravel board and vertical hit and miss timber fence panels,
• Outside tap will be fitted as standard,
• Brick paved driveways,
• The development will be fully landscaped as designed by our landscape Architect,
• Front elevations will be a mix of selected brick, painted render to front elevations, side and rear elevations will be finished in a pebble dashed finish,
• Slate roof finishes with raised ridge caps,
• Windows and doors will be Munster Joinery Future Proof PVC which will provide enhanced levels of energy efficiency,
• Black aluminium fascia, PVC soffits and PVC downpipes throughout,
• Side gate fitted between all houses,
• Base installed for future garden shed along with power supply,
• External cable for future car charging point left on the front side elevation of each house,
• A Energy rating.
• Highly insulated houses,
• Stylish and elegant kitchen & utility included,
• Solid counter top as standard in all kitchens including upstand and splash back,
• All appliances included in kitchens. (excludes washing machine and dryer)
• Laminate worktops in all utilities (where applicable),
• False chimney breast fitted as standard and first fix wired for future electric fire,
• Stylish fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms,
• White painted internal doors throughout,
• High quality ironmongery throughout,
• Engineered wood floor to sitting room,
• Stairs will be soft wood with hardwood handrails,
• All internal walls, woodwork & ceilings painted white,
• 2.6m high ceilings throughout,
• The electrical layout has a generous allocation of light and power points located throughout the house with the final end user in mind,
• LED lights throughout the ground floor,
• Each home is wired for an intruder alarm,
• Air Source Heat Pump will be installed in all houses,
• Underfloor heating on the ground floor,
• Radiators on the first and 2nd floors,
• Heating system to be fully zoned,
• Bathroom and ensuite fitted with high quality sanitary ware and chrome towel rails,
• Mirrors in all bathrooms and ensuites,
• All WCs to have concealed cisterns,
• Surface mounted showers with sliding rails in all ensuites,
• Surface mounted bath mixer shower with sliding rails in all bathrooms,
• All shower enclosures fitted with shower door,
• Bath screen fitted over all baths,
• All wet areas and floors tiled in the bathroom, ensuite and ground floor WC,
• Hallway, kitchen/dining room and utility floors full fitted.
• High quality carpets fitted on all stairs, landings and bedrooms,
• Every home is covered by a 10 year Global Structural Guarantee
DirectionsFrom Limerick City proceed out to The Kilmurry Lodge Roundabout. Turn right passing the rejuvenated Castletroy Shopping Centre on your left. The entrance to Newtown Manor is on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon.
The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area.
Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T
Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy/Monaleen has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities.
The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times.
Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic-sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond.
Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.
Limerick is the capital of Ireland’s Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.
Viewing DetailsContact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717