DescriptionRE/MAX in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction
Offered at bids over €175,000
RE/MAX present to market a 5 bedroom detached property located in Laragh More, Ballyglunin, Tuam, Co. Galway.
The property is structurally in good condition but requires work and some repairs inside and is being sold as is. Extending to c. 2,109 sq. ft. living accommodation is comprised over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C., hotpress and playroom/office/additional bedroom.
Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 5 bedrooms €" 2 of which have en-suites and walk in wardrobes, main bathroom and attic.
The property is certified with a C3 BER Certificate and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with a solid fuel marble feature fireplace in the living room.
Sitting on a c. 0.47 acre site with lawns surrounding the property, mature trees, ample private parking and a stone wall to the front.
With a little vision and expenditure this would be a fantastic opportunity to develop a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living.
Located on a quiet country road, the property is ideally located just 30 minutes from Eyre Square and in just 2 minutes from the M17 motorway. It is 30 minutes to Eyre Square, 10 minutes to Tuam, 15 minutes to Athenry and 10 minutes from the busy village of Abbeyknockmoy, best known for the nearby ruins of the 12th century Cistercian Abbey. Amenities close by include schools, shops, train station, post office, public transport and glamping site.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5/6 bedroom detached 2 storey
- Downstairs playroom/office/2nd living room could be used as additional 6th bedroom
- Structurally in good condition but in need of repairs and work inside
- Being sold as is
- Extends to c. 2,109 sq. ft. / 196 sq. m.
- C3 BER on BER No: 111974515
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel cast iron fireplace with marble feature surround in the living room
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Large, decorative stain glass window to the front
- Bright and spacious property
- Large entrance hall with solid timber stairs
- Wheelchair accessible ramp from side door into the kitchen/dining area
- Fitted kitchen units with breakfast island and integrated appliances
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms feature en-suites
- 2 bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes
- 1x main bathroom, 1x downstairs W.C & 2x en-suites
- Main bathroom features bath
- Access to attic via Stira stairs
- Mix of timber, carpet and tile flooring €" timber floors damaged
- 0.47 acre site
- Lawns, mature trees, ample private parking and stone wall to front
- Great views of the countryside
- Fantastic opportunity for a family home or someone looking for a development project
- Commuting distance to Galway City
- 10 minutes from Tuam
- 2 minutes from access to M17 Motorway
- Close to all amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, train station, post office and public transport
Entrance Hall: 4.4m x 3.55m
Living Room: 3.58m x 5.23m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.86m x 8.91m
Utility: 2.05m x 3.6m
W.C.: 1.57m x 1.67m
Hotpress: 1.57m x 1.67m
Playroom/office/additional bedroom: 3.69m x 3.18m
Landing: 3.64m x 1.85m + 1.07m x 8.67m
Bedroom 1: 3.74m x 3.4m
En-suite: 2.97m x 1.47m
Walk in wardrobe: 1.95m x 1.47m
Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 3.25m
En-suite: 2.14m x 1.48m
Bedroom 3: 3.71m x 3.41m
Walk in wardrobe: 2.41m x 1.48m
Bedroom 4: 3.11m x 3.18m
Bedroom 5: 4.08m x 1.81m
Main Bathroom: 3.10m x 2.08m
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.111974515 Energy Performance Indicator:218.16 kWh/m²/yr