This 3 bed semi detached cottage is set on a large 1.43 acre plot located just a short walk from the village (circa 400m) and close to all local amenities. Requiring complete refurbishment the cottage would make an excellent project as a retirement or holiday home. Accommodation comprises: living/dining room, kitchen/ 3 bedrooms (2 ground floor, 1 attic) and shower room with w/c and whb. The property has mains water and electricity, on site effluent tank and solid fuel range. Externally on the large site there is plenty of room to extend with extensive road frontage.
BER G / BER No 108782954 / Energy Performance Indicator 874.07kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• Just a 2 minute drive from Raheenagh village (shop, pub, filling station and all local amenities)
• Excellent value at the asking price
• Ideal refurbishment opportunity.
• Very large plot provides for room to extend and gardening or other leisure pursuits.
• Just 5-7 mins drive (10km) from the county town of Newcastle West
BER: G BER No.108782954 Energy Performance Indicator:874.07 kWh/m²/yr
Leaving Raheenagh village and heading west towards Newcastle West the property is located 500m on the left at junction. Look for the DNG Stack sale board.