DescriptionLocated on Stradbrook Road close to the junction with Newtownpark Avenue and only a short walk to the DART and bus.
This spacious four bedroom family home of approximately 174sq.m (1,880sq.ft) whilst needing updating and modernisation, enjoys outstanding potential for further extension or development with space for additional dwellings subject to planning permission.
With a site area of approximately 0.09HA (0.22 acre) and garden of approximately 33m, this home oozes potential.
Within walking distance of local shops, Blackrock Village, Monkstown and the seafront together with local schools both primary and post primary together with recreational and sporting amenities.
Greenbank offers the opportunity to acquire a family home in this much sought after and well established location.
- Porched Entrance (2.40m x 2.25m )with quarry tiled floor and glazed door opening to
- Reception Hall (5.40m x 2.40m )with parquet floor and door to
- Guest W.C. with wash hand basin, w.c., window to side and understairs storage
- Study (5.50m x 2.48m )with window to side and front
- Sitting Room (4.25m x 3.90m )with fireplace with open fire, window to front, ceiling coving and double folding doors to
- Dining Room (4.25m x 3.90m )with ceiling coving and door opening to
- Family Room (7.60m x 3.10m )with window overlooking rear garden
- Breakfast Room (3.60m x 3.10m )with sliding door to
- Kitchen (2.95m x 2.25m )with quarry tiled floor, window overlooking the garden, door to side, tiled splashback, a range of fitted units and plumbed for washing machine
- Landing with hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 1 (2.87m x 2.64m )with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.25m x 3.65m )with window overlooking the rear and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (4.45m x 3.90m )with window overlooking the front, ceiling coving and sink unit
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 2.28m )with fitted wardrobes and window to front
- Shower Room with tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, Triton Safeguard electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin and fitted mirror
- Outside to the front there is a driveway with off street car parking, front and side garden and rear garden of approximately 33m long
FeaturesSite area of approximately 0.09HA (0.22 acre)
Garden to rear of approximately 33m in length
Off street car parking
Floor area of approximately 174sq.m (1.880sq.ft)
Oil fired central heating