- Detached three bedroom house.
- Single storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Requires refurbishment.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 110 sq. m (1,184 sq. ft).
- Total site area extends to approximately 4.04 hectares (10 acres).
- Frankfort is a townland in County Limerick situated approximately 4km south of Ballingarry village.
- The subject property is situated at the intersection between the R519 and the R520 regional roads.
- Essential amenities are available in Ballingary such as Spar, Ballingary NS and Condrons, with further amenities located in Charleville 20km away and Limerick City located 35km from the subject property.
- Transport links include the R519, R520, N20 and Bus Eireann services (301,302,304) and train service in Limerick City.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accomodation
- Site area extending to approximately 4.04 hectares (10 acres).
BER DetailsBER: G
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings