Description**FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION**
Starting bids at: €245,000
RE/MAX in partnership with The Connacht Propery Auction present to market an excellent 4 bedroom detached bungalow located at Derryhiveny, Boula, Portumna, Co. Galway - just 5 minutes walk from Derryhiveny Castle. Laid out in an L shape, this deceptively large property is presented in excellent condition and offers an abundance of living space.
Living accommodation extends to c. 1,900 sq. ft. and is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, 4 double bedrooms - all of which are en-suite and the main bathroom. Sunrises over Derryhiveny Castle can be seen from the kitchen at the rear of the house and spectacular sunsets can be seen from the living room at the front of the house. The attic is fully insulated and carpeted and there is an array of built in storage cupboards. Separated into distinct areas this large space can have a variety of uses
The property is certified with an impressive B3 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, a solid fuel fireplace with marble surround in the living room and a solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining room. There is cavity wall beaded insulation and Kingspan panels with additional glass fibre insulation in the attic. Double glazed PVC windows and doors feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.54 acre site with manicured lawns, an array of mature trees shrubs and fruit trees, patio area, block built garage and 3 timber garden sheds. A large gravel driveway provides ample private parking space for numerous cars.
The property is located just 8 minutes from Lough Derg, The River Shannon and Portumna, a market town located in South East Galway linked by a bridge to Tipperary. There are ample amenities in the town including schools, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, chemists, playground, various sports facilities, golf club and creches. Other attractions in the area include Portumna Heritage Trail, Forest Park, Portumna Castle and Gardens and the area is a popular spot for outdoor activities including angling, fishing, boating and cycling. Galway City, Athlone and Limerick can be reached within 1 hour from the property.
Portumna: 8 minutes
Loughrea: 29 minutes
Ballinasloe: 27 minutes
Athlone: 42 minutes
Galway: 1 hour
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Deceptively large property
- Extends to c. 1,900 sq. ft. with an additional 900 sq. ft. of attic space
- B3 BER Certificate on BER No: 109548032
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel fireplace with marble surround in the living room
- Solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining room
- Beaded cavity wall insulation
- Kingspan panels with additional glass fibre insulation in the attic and first floor walls
- Double glazed PVC windows and doors throughout
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Spacious utility with fitted units and built in appliances
- Purification system
- Environmentally friendly economical Aswaflow wastewater treatment system
- 2 bay windows in living room
- 4 double bedrooms all with en-suites
- 1x electric showers and 3x power showers in en-suites
- TV/satellite points in all bedrooms
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Attic converted for use as a large storage area
- Potential to convert attic for use as additional bedroom/office/playroom subject to attaining the correct planning permissions
- c. 0.54 acre site
- Manicured lawns, an array of mature trees, shrubs and fruit trees
- Large gravel driveway with ample private parking and stone wall to front
- Detached block built shed with roller doors and separate side access
- 3x timber garden sheds
- 8 minutes from Portumna
Entrance Hall: 7m x 5.4m
Living Room: 7.3m x 4.7m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 7m x 4.8m
Utility: 3.5m x 2.4m
Main Bathroom: 4.9m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 3.6m
Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 3.7m
Bedroom 3: 4.1m x 3.4m
Bedroom 4: 5.4m x 5.1m
Attic Floor Area
900 sq. ft./ 84 sq. m.
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.109548032 Energy Performance Indicator:144.78 kWh/m²/yr