DescriptionA truly outstanding newly constructed development of 4 only detached homes extending to circa 1,453 sq. ft completed to the very highest of standards, conveniently located within easy reach of the picturesque and hugely popular village of Pallaskenry which has a wide range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, after school club, shops and restaurants, church and excellent sporting facilities. There are renowned and spectacular walks at nearby Ringmoylan a very popular local landmark. Copeswood Court is just 15 minutes minutes drive from Limerick City and is just off the N69 road linking Limerick to Foynes. These properties are in excellent condition throughout and are ideal for first time buyers to enjoy all the benefits of living in a quiet and tranquil village setting. The living and bedroom accommodation is bright, spacious and well proportioned, offering discerning purchasers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a well laid out home. Inspection of these spectacular properties is highly recommended.
Toilet and whb 1.5 X 1.5 :- Whb and wc.
Living room 4.6 X 4.57.
Kitchen / Dining room 6.1 X 5.6.
Utility 2.2 X 2.4 :- Fully plumbed.
Bedroom 1 4.6 X 3.9 :- Ensuite 2.6 X 1.0.
Bedroom 2 3.7 X 2.8.
Bedroom 3 3.2 X 2.7.
Bedroom 4 3.1 X 2.0.
Bathroom 3.0 X 1.5.
Bedroom 5 4.5 X 4.3 :- 5th Bedroom option with storage and hotpress off.
Features*. Help to Buy scheme available up to €30,000.
* Double glazed UPVC windows.
* Oil fired central heating.
* 3 zoned heating.
* Circa 1,453 Sq ft (optional 5th bedroom will add an extra 333 sq ft)
* Mains water and Mains sewage.
* Block built.
* Concrete Floors.
* B2 energy rating.
* PC sums for kitchen € 8,000.00
* PC sum for Solid fuel stove € 2,000.00.
* Red Deel staircase.
* Attic available for conversion to 5th bedroom / study / at home office space extending to 333 sq ft. . Wired and plumbed for conversion.
* Fully Tiled.
* Moulded Deep architrave and skirtings. Solid oak doors.
* Fully painted walls, ceilings and woodwork.
* Completely fenced in private rear garden.
* Generous electric specification.
* Large green area to front of properties.
* Ample car parking.
* Easy access to the N69. Foynes Port 15 minutes drive.
* CAT 5 internet cables throughout the house.
DirectionsEnter Eircode V94227X to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door of the property alternatively proceed out the N69 Limerick to Foynes Road and turn right for Pallaskenry. Take right turn at GAA field and proceed for 0.5 kilometres. Copeswood Court is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.
Viewing DetailsContact John O Connell on 087-6470746 or email@example.com