DescriptionA property second to none located in Ballyhenry Shrule, Co. Galway. The house is only a couple of minutes from Shrule and only 30 minutes to Galway City.
Originally built in 1979, the property recently underwent complete renovation. The house is presented in immaculate condition with triple glazing throughout.
Contemporary finish throughout. New roof on house and newly constructed garage to the rear. This property has everything one requires for modern day living. No need to pinch yourself, this dream home could be yours!
The lucky purchaser that acquires it will have nothing else to do but move in and live happily ever after.
This property offers seclusion on a generous size site surrounded by green fields. There is fibre broadband and even the space and connection to wash a car at the back of the house.
Fine walled site with a lot of scope to add your own taste to the landscaping. Oil fired central heating with two solid fuel stoves, for additional comfort.
A property of this quality rarely comes on the market for such an affordable level. We are accepting bids in excess of €290k. This property will not disappoint.
Features• Superb detached family home
• Substantial site c. half an acre
• Completely renovated in recent years
• Presented in excellent condition with triple glazing throughout
• Feature flooring, tiling & doors throughout
• 2 lounge rooms both with feature stoves
• 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
• Open plan kitchen & dining
• Just minutes form the village of Shrule
• Only 30 minutes from Galway City
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No: 101827921
Performance Indicator: 160.13