DescriptionViewing : July 3rd, 2021 , 1pm -2pm.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce BayView Court to the Galway property market. This stunning penthouse duplex apartment is presented to the market in show house condition throughout and has been renovated to an extremely high standard, offering a rare opportunity to acquire a prestige property set within minutes' walk to Galway City Centre!
Some of the many amazing features to include:
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining and living area featuring porcelain flooring and quartz counter tops. A modern style fitted kitchen offering ample cabinet storage space.
- Separate lounge area with a feature fireplace
- Double doors from the dining and living areas onto the balcony, letting in an abundance of natural light and offering amazing bay views.
- Fully tiled main bathroom including a shower and a bath.
- Two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and private balcony
- Attic converted into a third double bedroom that could also be used as a storage or an office room
- Renovated to an extremely high standard using the finest materials available
- Gated, private complex of only 12 units
- Secure parking underground or to the front of the property
- Excellent rental potential
- Walking distance to the City Centre with a number of amenities essentially on the doorstep
Located on the Lough Atalia Road, 5 Bay View Court is only a short, 10 minute walk from Galway City Centre and Eyre Square, with endless amount of local amenities such as shops, pubs and restaurants as well as great public transport options:
- Galway Bus and Train stations are both only 5min walk/ 10min drive away
- 10min drive to GMIT College.
- 5min drive to Bon Secours private hospital
- 7 min drive to Galway Retail Park, home to a number of shops, cafe's, entertainment facilities and businesses
- 8min walk to Terryland Forest Park
This and much more! Viewing is highly recommended!