DescriptionM&C property are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this larger than average city centre duplex property.
8 Bannantyne Place is an exceptionally bright and spacious three-bedroom unit, located conveniently within minutes walk to all amenities in Limerick city centre and also perfectly positioned close to all connecting roads in and around Limerick.
Each property in Bannantyne place has its own entrance door and the complex itself is well managed, has secure access systems and a lift servicing the upper floors. There is a rooftop garden immediately outside the unit for residents to enjoy during the summer months which is certainly a bonus when living in the city centre. The open plan living accommodation is bright and airy and the kitchen has an ample supply of floor and wall units. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and extensive built-in wardrobes for storage. This would make an ideal purchase for and young people who want to be based in the city centre and equally would suit an investor looking to add to an existing portfolio.
There is one parking space included in the sale of the property. The property is currently owner occupied meaning an investor can proceed straight to the open market rent which is estimated to be c. €1,200 per month.
Accommodation: Hallway, Open Plan Living / Dining Area, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, En Suite, Main Bathroom. Electric storage heating.
Gross Internal Area: Approx 96 Square Meters (1,033 Square Feet)
BER Rating: E1
BER Number: 101672566 (What is BER?)
96 Sq. Metres (1,033 Sq. Feet)
- Large 3 bedroom duplex unit
- 1 Car parking space included in the sale of the property
- Projected open market rent c. €1,200 per month
- Annual service charges €1,300 (Once paid on time and in full)
- Rooftop garden area for exclusive use by the property owners
- En suite shower room in the main bedroom
- Minutes walk to Limerick city centre and its amenities
- Easy access to all connecting roads around Limerick
- Many riverside walks on your doorstep