Sold -€5,000 on 11th Oct 16
For Sale by PUBLIC AUCTION.The auction will be held on 3rd November 2016 in the Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City. Registrations will start at 10am and the auction will commence at 11am.
General Auction Information:
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
This property is being sold with tenant in place.
Spacious three bedroom semi detached house in a mature residential development within close proximity to all amenities. Within walking distance of schools, shops, restaurants, Catholic Institute Tennis Club, bus stop and all major road networks. Having undergone some refurbishment in the last number of months, leaving the new owner to put their own stamp.
Living: Large open plan living area with laminate flooring, overlooking both front and back garden.
Kitchen: Fitted with wall and floor built in units, tiled floor and splash back.
Dining Room: Open plan from the kitchen through an archway, access to the rear garden.
Playroom/bedroom 4: Converted garage with own access.
Bathroom: Fully tiled bathroom and fitted with a ...