A beautifully appointed 4 bedroom dormer bungalow standing on a magnificent and mature circa 0.67 st acre site with a south facing bright rear aspect. The picturesque village of Castleconnell is located just 1 kilometre away and this very classy home is also just a 10 minutes drive from The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, The Mortorway and all main amenities. Inspection of this bright well maintained property is very highly recommended.
Entrance hallway 3.8 X 2.2 :- Solid wooden floor. Closet off.
Lounge / Dining room 8.9 X 4.6 :- Solid wooden floor. Patio doors. Feature fireplace with back boiler.
Kitchen :- 6.1 X 4.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring.
Utility 2.3 X 2.3 :- Plumbed for washing machine.Sink unit.
Downstairs Bedroom 1 3.8 X 3.4 :- Laminated flooring.
downstairs Bedroom 2: 4.3 X 3.6 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
Downstairs bathroom :- Tiled and with Triton electric shower.
Bedroom 3 4.2 X 3.7 :- Twin room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 5.5 X 4.2 :- Master bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Solid wooden flooring. Feature south facing window.
Bathroom 3.3 X 2.0 :- Fully fitted with shower. Tiled.
1. Mature well manicured gardens with south facing rear aspect.
2. Spacious driveway and parking area.
3. Patio area to the side and rear.
4. Quiet cul de sac location.
5. Oil fired central heating. (Zoned heating system).
6. Potential to extend if required.
7. Easy access to the Motorway.
8. Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City.
9. Very established and settled neighborhood.
10. Within walking distance of Castleconnell ans all village amenities.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road taking the old Dublin Road from the Newport (Mick Mackey) ...