DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a superb 3 bedroom townhouse located at 81 Wolfe Tone Street, Limerick.
Situated just off O'Connell Street, it is one of the largest city townhouses in Limerick and is ideally located within walking distance of all amenities in Limerick City.
This exceptionally large property extends to c.1,650 sq. ft. / 152 sq. m. is something of a rarity in city centre living. This period-built townhouse was architecturally reconstructed c. 2002 to a high spec finish with luxurious décor throughout and has been carefully maintained by the current owner. Living accommodation is spread over two floors with an entrance hall, wet room, living room and kitchen on the ground floor and 3 double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. There is also an attic which features an original window at the gable end and is ready for conversion if required.
The property is heated via gas fired central heating and a gas fired feature fireplace in the living room. Triple glazed windows are fitted to the front, with double glazed windows to the rear. A new gas boiler and full heating system was fitted c. 2016. This heating system features thermostatically controlled radiators and an isolation heating control for independent heating of the ground and first floor. The exterior was plastered and insulated in c. 2017.
The rear of the property offers complete privacy and features a decking area and side access.
To the rear of the house is a 1 bedroom unfinished mews. Laid out to include an entrance hall, kitchen/living room, utility/storage room and a bedroom with en-suite, this is a new renovation with services in situ, ready for roofing and final personal touches for completion. Could be a multiple use property ideal for use as a 1 bedroom apartment, granny flat, guest unit/home office with the possibility of a rental income. This property is available to buy along with the townhouse or separately.
Situated within walking distance of all city centre amenities including train station, bus station, shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, schools, childcare facilities, and public park. The army barracks is located directly behind the property. It is a 5-minute drive to University Hospital Limerick, 5 minutes to Limerick I.T. and 15 minutes to University of Limerick. Access to the M7 Motorway is 5 minutes away.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom period townhouse
- Presented in immaculate, turnkey condition
- Architecturally reconstructed c. 2002 to a high specification
- Original tiles in entrance hall
- Luxurious décor throughout
- Digital alarm system fitted
- Extends to c. 1,650 sq. ft. / 152 sq. m.
- B3 BER Certificate
- Gas fired feature fireplace in the living room
- Gas fired central heating - new heating system and boiler fitted c. 2016
- Triple glazed windows to the front, double glazed windows to the rear
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Isolation heating system for independent heating of ground and first floors
- Exterior plastered and insulated c. 2017
- Modern, fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- 3 double bedrooms on the first floor floor
- Main bathroom features corner quadrant shower
- Very private rear decking area
- Side access
- Designated street parking available to the front
- Walking distance of all amenities in Limerick City
- Ideal investment property or family home
- Rental income €19,800 offering 7.2% p.a. to date
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.