DescriptionLocation, Location, Location are the three things you are always advised to look for and there is none more sought after and more central than Walsh's Terrace, Woodquay.
Perfectly positioned in the very heart of Woodquay, No. 8 Walsh’s Terrace, is situated adjacent to a fenced park area with seating & lawned areas and just a stone’s throw from the edge of the River Corrib and the local boat clubs.
An enviable location, just minutes from Galway City & its main shopping thoroughfare, the Town Hall Theatre, NUIG and UCHG. This is Galway City living at its best.
No 8 Walsh’s Terrace offers all that one would require for modern day living. The measures approximately 134.23 sq.m and offers an abundance of space living space, four large bedrooms, four bathrooms and ample off street parking for multiple cars.
Properties in this area are highly sought after & rarely come to the market. Whether you are looking for that perfect forever home, a city centre holiday pad or a gilt edge investment, then this has all you require.
Woodquay is a strategic commercial and residential location connecting the Headford Road area with Galway's Central Business District.
The area offers easy access to the City Centre, Latin Quarter, West End, Headford Road Retail Park, Terryland Retail Park, NUIG & UCHG, and is well serviced by transport links.
Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
Features• Superb four bed semi detached c. 134.2 sq. m
• Presented in excellent condition througout
• Off street parking to front for multiple cars
• Nestled in the popular Woodquay neighborhood
• Adjacent to a local fenced park area with seating
• Just minutes from River Corrib & multiple boat clubs
• A stone’s throw from the vibrant streets of Galway city
• Within walking distance of NUIG, UCHG campus & GTI
• Ideal Owner Occupier, Holiday Home or Investment Property
• Close proximity to Galway City Centre Bus & Train Stations
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No: 100660000
Performance Indicator: 155.42