DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce 76 Woodfield to the Galway property market. Upon entering the property, you will be instantly impressed by the spacious and bright living areas as well as a modern kitchen with shaker style cabinets offering lots of storage space.
The many amazing features of this lovely home include:
- Feature solid fuel fireplace in the spacious living room,
- Bright, open plan kitchen/dining room with double doors opening up to the private, easily maintained rear garden
- Separate utility area offering further storage space, leading into the downstairs WC for convenience
- Large entrance hall featuring wood flooring and under stairs storage space
- Upstairs there are 2 large double bedrooms, and a smaller room that could be used as a single bedroom, a playroom or an office
- Fitted wardrobes in all three bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite -Double glazed windows throughout
- Spacious gated driveway to the front of the property offering ample
- two car, private parking space
- Secure side entrance offering access directly to the rear garden Located in one of the most sought after residential areas in the heart of Tuam, this property is close to endless amount of local amenities and offers great public transport options.
- Only 5 min to Lidl food store.
- 5 min to Tuam town centre with a selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
- 6 min to Scoil BhréÂde, Gaelscoil Iarfhlatha.
- 5 min to Tuam Stadium - Saint Jarlath\\\'s Park.
- The newly opened M17 motorway is only a short 5 min drive away, offering quick link to Galway City as well as other commuter towns in the east Galway area.
- Burkes Bus service offers an hourly shuttle to and from Galway City with the bus stop located a 5 min walk from the property
*Send an email to register your interest and request a viewing*