DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 4 bedroom semi-detached property located at 66 Ashthorn Avenue, Headford, Co. Galway.
This architecturally designed property extends to c. 1,700 sq. ft. and is presented in excellent, move in condition. Spread over 3 floors, living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and W.C. The first floor consists of a landing, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and a hotpress. Proceeding to the second floor is a landing, the master bedroom complete with en-suite and a storage room.
The property is certified with a B2 BER Certificate heated by gas fired central heating with a gas fired stove in the living room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
A stunning garden sits to the rear with a manicured lawn, shrubs, paved patio, timber shed and gated side access. There is private parking to the front.
Ashthorn Avenue is a sought after development which has been designed to take advantage of the elevated and commanding site with excellent views over the countryside. Headford is a thriving village with a vast array of amenities available, including shops, supermarkets, pubs, hotel, banks, public transport, restaurants, schools, childcare facilities and various sports facilities.
It is a mere 3 minutes to Headford from the property and within easy reach of Castlebar, Galway City, Claregalway and Tuam. Lough Corrib, a world renowned fishing area is also located close to the property.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX Professional Partners on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built c. 2007
- 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Bright and spacious
- Architecturally designed
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Extends to c. 1,700 sq. ft. / 157.9 sq. m. spread over 3 floors
- B2 BER on BER No: 113173355
- Gas fired central heating and a gas fired feature fireplace
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Fitted with alarm system
- 4 bedrooms €" 3 double and 1 single
- 2 bedrooms feature en-suites
- First floor en-suite bedroom features Juliet balcony
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom & 2x en-suites
- Modern fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Storage space underneath the stairs
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted power shower
- Both en-suites feature standalone power showers
- Mix of carpet, tile and timber effect flooring
- Stunning rear garden with manicured lawns, patio area and gated side access
- Timber garden shed
- Private parking to the front
- Large communal green area to front
- 3 minutes from Headford town
- 20 minutes to Tuam, 25 minutes to Claregalway, 30 minutes to Galway City & 45 minutes to Castlebar
Entrance Hall: 2.7m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 2.7m x 3m + 4.8m x 3.9m
Utility: 2m x 2m
Living Room: 4.8m x 3.6m
W.C.: 1.6m x 2m
Bedroom 1: 4m x 4.8m
Bedroom 2: 2.8m x 3.2m
Bedroom 3: 1.9m x 3.8m
Bedroom 4: 4.8m x 5.5m
Storage Room: 3m x 4.8m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: B2 BER No.113173355 Energy Performance Indicator:120.48 kWh/m²/yr