DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 6 Maple Close (House Plus Site) to the market. This three bedroom, semi-detached property is ideally located on a large corner plot. There is obvious potential to extend the existing property and / or build another property, subject to planning permission.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Maple Close is ideally located in the wider Laurel Lodge development. Laurel Lodge is a mature and desirable residential area, ideally located minutes from the villages of Castleknock and Blanchardstown. Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Castleknock (Laurel Lodge) & Coolmine Train Stations, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre are all within walking distance. Laurel Lodge is within the catchment area of Scoil Thomais National School. Laurel Lodge is also immediately accessible to the N3/M3/M50 road networks.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room - 4.96m x 3.55m. With a feature fireplace. Double doors to the kitchen / dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 2.55m x 4.50m. With fitted wall & base units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Double patio doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 2.43m. With fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 3.80m x 2.45m. With an array of fitted wardrobes & storage.
Bedroom 3 - 3.13m x 1.97m. With a fitted storage closet.
Bathroom - 1.65m x 1.95m. A fully tiled suite comprising of wash hand basin, toilet and bath. Window providing natural ventilation.
Features• Obvious site potential
• Three bed property of approx. 74sqm / 797sqft
• Extensive side and rear gardens
• Corner plot of approx. 0.101 acre / 410 sqm
• Opportunity to further extend existing property
• Opportunity to build another property *subject to planning permission
• *Precedent has been set in the area
• Excellent location
• Situated in a residential setting within a quiet enclave
• Walking distance of Castleknock & Coolmine Train Stations
• Immediately accessible to excellent transport links
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
BER DetailsBER: D1
BER No: 107779183
Performance Indicator: 229.61