DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this well located three bedroom semi detached home to the market.
Bayview Estate is just at the bottom of Killiney Hill Road, this residential area is within easy walking distance to DART & Killiney beach. Mature setting & quiet location makes this cul de sac neighbourhood popular with first time Buyers & locals that are downsizes.
Lawn, a high hedge for privacy & off street parking to front welcomes you at first. Next to greet you is a neat porch with sliding door that brings you into a long entrance hallway with wooden floor & compact under stairs storage. Impressive & dual aspect sitting room is open plan with carpet flooring & gas fire insert. This area can be changed back to create a separate dining room or with some more creativity you can open up into the kitchen to fully enhance the downstairs living space. The kitchen itself is set to the rear, galley style with fitted units, free standing electric cooker & access to the back garden. Side entrance also from the front will bring you to the back garden where you will find a solid shed with electric power, lawn area & mature planting to offer a softer environment.
Upstairs on landing is a hot press with carpet flooring & gable wall window, on this level you have three good sized bedrooms. Both the master double bedroom to front & the second double bedroom to rear have built-in wardrobes. Bedrooms have a mix of flooring from carpet in master, wood flooring in 2nd double to varnish floorboards in the large single bedroom. To complete & finish the internal accommodation of this ideal start home is a modern & fully tiled bathroom with 2x piece & walk in electric power shower.
The location of 58 Bayview Drive is perfect for those purchasers who wish to enjoy local treats such as Killiney Hill Park, Dalkey Town & nearby bustling Shankill Village. Transport services to include DART (15mins walk), LUAS at Cherrywood & selection of buses are all close by the property. Access onto N11 or M50 is at an ease
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Off street parking up to 2 cars, lawn, high hedge for privacy, side entrance.
Hall: c. 3.79 x 1.82m
- Sliding door, neat porch, long hallway, wooden flooring, under stairs storage.
Porch: c. 0.35 x 1.64
Sitting Room: c. 8 x 3.45m
- Large long living room, gas fire insert with marble surround, carpet flooring, dual aspect, large window overlooking front garden.
Kitchen: c. 3.92 x 2.47m
- Galley style kitchen, fitted units, free standing electric cooker, access to rear garden.
Landing: c. 3.36 x 1.91m
- Gable wall window, carpet flooring, hot press, access hatch to attic.
Bedroom 1: c. 2.64 x 2.41m (to front)
- Varnish floor boards.
Bedroom 2: c. 4.05 x 3.45m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, built in wardrobes & vanity table, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: c. 3.82 x 3.45m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom, built in wardrobes & vanity table, wood flooring.
Bathroom: c. 1.79 x 2.12m
- Modern bathroom, fully tiled, 2 x piece suite, walk in electric power shower, recess lighting, chrome
Back Garden: 10m in length
- Side access, in lawn, mature hedge & tree planting.
Shed: c. 2.58 x 3.62m
- High roof, concrete floor, shelving, electric supply.
FeaturesIdeal starter home
Walking distance to beach
Walking distance to DART
Three good size bedrooms
Gas heating & double glazed windows
Off street parking
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.113790372 Energy Performance Indicator:317.92 kWh/m²/yr